Wich styles you just dont GET?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Madness
35mins club

Re: Wich styles you just dont GET?

Post by Madness »

badyl wrote:This is the best I managed to get with SL. Indeed, I released brake for a short moment at 7.4x and pressed it again at 7.6x. Is it the proper way to do it?
Yes.
badyl wrote:Nevertheless, I didn't get such good jump as Hosp. I noticed that at 6.7x when he presses volt and brake his wheel just stops in one place, while mine does a tiny slide forward and this I think is caused by different fps. Maybe I should use a slighly different style. I'm not sure. Can anyone upload a rec with good time driven with 600 fps or less?
Didn't Zweq use like 300 fps or something? I don't think there's that much of a difference between 600 and 999 here. Just go and practise, it's much easier to get the hang of it without SL.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

> it's current year
> not using recsource.tv to upload rec
39:37,91
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

I dunno, maybe uploading to recsource can feel a bit like showing the rec into everyone's face. If you come to recsource you'll see it promoted in the latest recs, whether you're interested in it or not. But if just a link to a rec is shared, it doesn't take that much space and you have to make a conscious decision to get it, which is a bit different perhaps. Or something.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

kuchitsu wrote:I dunno, maybe uploading to recsource can feel a bit like showing the rec into everyone's face. If you come to recsource you'll see it promoted in the latest recs, whether you're interested in it or not. But if just a link to a rec is shared, it doesn't take that much space and you have to make a conscious decision to get it, which is a bit different perhaps. Or something.
Maybe hidden recs would be a good feature on Recsource.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Everyone knows the front page just includes all uploads, and that recsource is the best way to share recs -> nobody expects all of the newest uploads to be amazing. So what does it matter? I would support some unlisted option too since this seems to matter to some people, but I don't understand how it matters at all.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

http://www.recsource.tv/r/gnbdeaqpsj driven on notebook with 450-500 fps. But as Mad said, i dont think fps is that important here to finish it atleast. When i idid it never checked fps or read about whats better or not.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

I did it. 11.85. Thanks for your help.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Struggling with the same thing now...

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

im famous now ty

can't help you though i just copied some rec somehow not much thought to it, just keep smashing the ground until she decides to bounce you off or something
ToMaT