Why that nick??

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Re: Why that nick??

Post by John »

John wrote:John - real name, boring

CS-nicks:
Nibiru - Some fictitious planet supposedly colliding with the earth in the near future. Beware! :O Current nick
ech0 - Simply taken from this awesome trialsbike
Adamant - From this ninjabike
Adamant stuck. On Playstation and a few other places Ive been using Adamant116 for years now, where 116 is taken from STS-116, the first space shuttle mission with a swede onboard. My bike isnt an Adamant tho, it's an Echo! :)
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Re: What is the origin of your nickname?

Post by ArZeNiK »

ArZeNiK wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 21:34 Sorry if there's already a post about that, you can delete it then, i was too lazy to search lol
Mine doesn't have one, simply based on name
typical chrisbr shitpost from 2017 lol

ok here's all my nicks if i'm already here:

ChrisBr - my name is chris brXXXX so seemed logical. no idea why nat ChrisB tho
TGR - comes from TheGreatestRoman which is my channel's name. had to change to this bc i thought ppl would confuse me with Chris (polish !levmaker10). also because ppl called me brazil chris and chris brown
TheGreatestRoman - contrary to popular belief, even though i'm from romania it does NOT refer to that, it refers to the populator of the ancient Rome, dunno rly why i chose this name sounded cool or idk. wanted this originally as eol nick but too long it was, dame you a bit eol creators for that
ArSeNiC - i liked the chemical element As (arsenic) at the time because it can fucking kill you so why not. i also liked this big-small letter alternance at the time. coincidentally written like this it also spells argon-selenium-nickel-carbon. but i had no idea at first. had to change to this bc i thought ppl would confuse me with targenor or tigro.
ArZeNiK, Arzenik, arzenik - cooler version of ArSeNiC, invented in a split second. had to change bc ppl called me arse and i wanted to do smth but ppl were also against another "major" nickchange but this seemed just enough.
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created