How elma ruins your life?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

How elma ruins your life?

Post by Ramone »

OK, I have a test (I had written exam before, but nostrada told me it was wrong word, swedish word is tenta/tentamen abyway) tomorrow... at 9 pm... less than 6h´s... ok.. have I studied... no... have I even looked trough my notes today?
No :cry:
I really hate this... I am thinking of deleting elma... tonight I have been battling... why do I suck... why is life black.. why is sex not here right now... why does life sucks... why does I feel a need to cruz unimportant levels (that is: ALL LEVELS), why is joy fake, why is nothing real... what can I know, is it really elma? or is it just me, my brain, and its strange behaviour? have I any chance at all to get a ok life... when will God speak to me, whu does elma be in my life... why does she (elma is girkname, ok) wake me at nights, why does she asking about all this care (levelmaking) why cant she just shut up? why dont I go to Maria? Will I jump on a train tomorrow? will the train (if I take it, crash... if not... why shall I live? to get some sex?) even reach fbg in time... and if it doesn´t... why shoul dI care. all I have is time. Why should I take thje train.. will it make me a happier Boy? will it change my life... will it kill Emla? will elma cheat on me? Maria never do... why do I pay attention to Elma then? I cant trust her... she sucks... so does life... elma is part of life...
SO, what was the question? anyone know... does it even matter? Is elma good for anyone... and if it is, what is good then: Goos must be subjective... so how can we really use the word, it means different to all (I guess) we just think we know what others mean. Ho wcan we... all we hear is words... that is all... all I do is think.. what are my thoughts really worth... why do I let them run free... is it my thoughts... ho wcan I tell... and if it aint my thoughts, ho wcan I knwo elma ruins my life... maybe it is just Abula sitting and playing with my mind like DmD playes with elma... maybe it is all in my head but created by someone else... so, why do I care... if I cant really know anything... why shoul dI even life? well.. the feeling of freedom shoul dbe enough I think... freedom is not so important... I think feelong free is.. di I feel free? yes... and (of course) no. There are many reasons for this... for instance the state... how shall I know if it is good for freedom or not.. how can my little mind (if even controlled by me) tell wether the State is prefered... me is shit.. elma is shit.. elma fucks life.. I fuck in life, I fuck in dreams, I fuck world world is apart of me, and vice verse... Elm aaint very good for me I think (what think is?) I just feel confuzed... I hate it.. why cant anything be simple? Not even sesx is simple... we dont have sex like animals... there is so much more to it... but, would I want it liek animals.. and... how can I say that... some may have it like that.. who are me (who am I?) to judge... I can only guess (can I?)... my guess is... elma fucks my life... And Maria is the best looking Girl in the wolrd.. but still... looks is of no importance... only makes you think.... so ... why should I care? I do, but why?
Elma sucks anyway, or.. is it school?
I bet it is me... (not a bet for money though)

think for yourself[/i]
Last edited by Ramone on 2 Oct 2002, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Elasto Mania - ez better
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

ill read the text after work, but i had to comment.. you should learn paragraphing.. that's so difficult to read in one long line of text :)
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

i found out that i had a swedish test a day before it actually was. and what did i do? i played elma to 2-3 in the morning. it was just because my parent's weren't at home. i HAD TO play the night. dunno how the test went, without reading at all, but i can guess..
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

I really like these ramones 30 rows long texts without stop. Writing that stuff while you should read must help or? :wink:
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

cut the crap, this topic is deadserious
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Well maybe elma shouldn't be taken so seriously?
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

then u read it one day when u feel happy for no apparent concrete practical reason. and even tho u can't answer the questions, u still feel good cos they don't matter.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ive fucked up alot of exams of my early elma years.. i mean, day before test i usually studied some time and went "ohh ferk off wit this" and played elma..
kuiva
Kuski

Post by kuiva »

ramone, cool text...i sometimes write like that too...not in here though...but anyways does elma screw up the non-elma-life or does the non-elma life screw up the elma-life...i mean if elma is important to u then don't care about tests etc...play elma...if there is something u want to do(for example play elma) then do it...u can take those exams later if u feel like it...

but yes of course there is a girl behind your drunken(?) opening...there always is a girl...glad i only have drinken few glasses of wine...not enough to open my soul;)..

do the things u want to do..no regrets
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

hehe, my cat is watching me play elma.
You know you're addicted when you consider 'Elma' as your babys name.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
OpSiS
Kuski

Post by OpSiS »

Because i'm not so good on elma i play 1-2 hours (sometimes more) per day. But i can live without playing it.

I love it, but i have my priorities 8)
psy
pappamopo

Post by psy »

When I was in school wc2k was on, so I skipped classes to play more. Maybe that's why I ended up as a forklift kuski in a soap factory :P

Anyway, I dont regret it. Look, I was 2nd in final standings ok?
Laser
Kuski

Post by Laser »

I have a test in history tomorrow and I've been playing elma all day long and I've only read maybe two pages out of hundred...oh hell, shit happens. :?
Blimey.
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

LOL psy :o (sorry abu)

Laser that same thing happened to me last week, expect i had two hundred pages
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Forklift Kuski!
I can see myself going in that direction...well, at least I'll be nice and clean in the soap factory
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

real höylä goes to work on coal power plant or biogas power plant after he has fucked up school, thnx elma.
Flowertouching Men
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

el ma was an important step in my life, which helped me quit university and spend most of my time online or doing drugs. now i can't be arsed with "reality" anymore. and i'm drinking a glass of water with some milk leftovers that werent cleaned out properly.

but i can't say my life is worse, i feel much better nowadays.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

elma is a way to escape the reality, it helps to forget bad things, but mostly elma makes me only sad, I really should quit.
Flowertouching Men
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ye elma is devil, but it's not just the playing part. u change when u play only one game so much. as elma community is so small, we get to know each others, which means a place where meet, that is in this case irc. as u get advanged with irc, it can get addicted as well, which means u do it instead other, maybe irl things. but after all, it's a matter of yourshelf. if u feel good doing what u do, then why not do it ? in many things to much is to much, and very often too much can make things boring, so i guess the key is to make stuff restrainedly, not to much, to keep u happy. if damage has been made already, don't just complain, find a way to cure it. never fart in an elevator where is a girl u like.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

yep, it's kinda irc that ruined my life, cos across wasn't that big thing to me until my teammates forced me to join #across........that was like 4 years ago, still there...... :cry:
Flowertouching Men