Elastomania Coaching

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

User
Kuski

Elastomania Coaching

Post by User »

Im starting to offer high-level elastomania lessons for anyone who wants to improve his or hers elma skills. My price is modest $15 per hour. I can analyze your replays and tell you what you did wrong (even wr replays) or i can spectate you live and give you tips and pointers. You can send me a private message if interested. Lessons will be arranged in EOL (or maybe somewhere else if i happen to be banned at the time of the lessons). Communication happens in irc or EOL private messages, its your choice. Additionally i can also provide lessons on level designing and generally anything elma related. We can discuss payment details in private message, im open to several options.

My credentials are: top battler in the world (imo) and over 3k levels designed and have won golden apple award in several categories. Im widely respected and liked throughout the elastomania community.

Whatever you need help with, i can help. If for some reason you are not satisfied after coaching session, i will offer you a full apology. See you in class!
Kortsu
Kuski

Re: Elastomania Coaching

Post by Kortsu »

Eventhough I'm not interested, it sounds like a cool idea and considering your reputation there will surely be many people lining up to get coaching.

Or "couching" as you called it.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Heheheheheheheheh :lol2:
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Whilst you're up to it can you coach me on how to masturbate? I am struggling.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Kazeta
Kuski

Post by Kazeta »

im very interested, unfortunatly i dont have money, but i have other ways to pay for it i think you know what i mean plz couch me
TT: 47:40,88
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

the thing is that no one is interested in this game anyway, let alone putting efforts to master it. and this post doesn't contain any humour either, it's pure boring, like igge. i mean hell, now even the public save-load is out for all games.. so any of version of even future elma will be cheated, except eol types... höyling is gone
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

cheap!
Polarix
Kuski