Comeback

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Kowal
37mins club

Comeback

Post by Kowal »

Hello everyone after a long inactive time of my person!

The reason why I’ve left the elma community and I have been so inactive is a fact, that my life changed suddenly. I went to college and I had a lot of things to do because of that. My personal life also have changed a lot. So that is why I had to forget about this awesome game. But I haven't forgot about you guys.

Yesterday me and my friend were talking about some old computer games. He mentioned about Elma and in that moment all my memories appeared in my head. That was awesome moment. I told him everything about my elma activity. Today I decided to type ‘moposite’ and ‘mopolauta’ in google and see this website from my great memories. Many things have changed, especially your world records, some of them are really sick! It was always my dream to have at least one WR, but I couldn’t make it. And this will remain only a dream for me forever…

By the way, why I am writing here? Well, this is because I really want to play this game from time to time. Maybe not internal levels, but EOL sometimes. I just feel that I am obligated to say sorry to you for all this time when I was offline and did not even informed you why. So – sorry guys, I really missed you!

I am happy to be here again and see you. I’m sure that I find some time to play EOL with you :)
Image TT: 37:03:04 || 22 Polish Records || 54 WC || Team [EF]
Igge
38mins club

Re: Comeback

Post by Igge »

http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic ... 12#p202612

Three and a half years ago you prompted me to create that topic, and now I finally have closure!

Welcome back!
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Yay for Lawok! Welcome back buddy :)
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

lawoK! I was thinking about your the last months :) o/