mawpiece

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

A.K.B.
37mins club

mawpiece

Post by A.K.B. »

I have talked about this for a little while, but a recording is up. This is a piece I dedicated to our friend Mawane who sadly passed away last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWMnq1qc6g

It was performed by a local amateur orchestra I am a part of, but their playing is sincere. I hope you enjoy, and maybe this can get passed on to his family? Apologies for the microphone feedback in the middle.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Re: mawpiece

Post by Bjenn »

Beautiful piece I must say, well done AKB!
veezay
Kuski
Team: rotaplask

Post by veezay »

definitely not bad. probably needs multiple listens to get a coherent feel of it. i felt i was a bit lost at some points, although that might nat be surprising given teh length of teh piece. congrats on doing what you do anyway, not many mans get to have a whole orchestra play whatever one has written.

also dame, teh recording suffered from some semi-severe audio compressing and a lack of low end (that short mic feedback incident was the least of its problems). would really like to be able to hear a decent recording of it. hopefully you'll get the same orchestra to perform the piece again with adequate recording.

also, i certainly appreciate the aspect of you dedicating this to Mawane. it's a fantastic way of showing that teh scene cares.

enjoyable.
Prestigious member of 6.58 Tutor01 club
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club

<ville_j> in addition to ""njoygin"""" footblay i ma """"""""enojying"" rap usic
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Listening. Thank you AKB. I am touched.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."