Elma Grand Prix 3 - Levels wanted, dead or alive

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Ruben
Kuski

Elma Grand Prix 3 - Levels wanted, dead or alive

Post by Ruben »

Elma Grand Prix 3 will be a bit different that the first two. This time it's your turn to make the levels. I don't know how long it will be, I don't know battletimes and I don't know number of levels. Though keep in mind that battletime will be somewhere around 10 minutes, so don't make anything stupidly complex. Send them in via PM (or Skype if you have me). The best levels I recieve will be choosen. Create them yourself, make visuals for them yourself, and name them yourself. I will leave them unchanged.

If you've already sent in a norm lev, you could also send in an un-norm lev, like ff or something else. They may or may not be used.

Now I can understand if you're very competetive and don't want your position compromised by not being able to play your own lev. And make no mistake, driving a top 15 time in your own lev will lead to disqualification, or at the very least a penalty. But for those who don't mind or don't want to compete I would greatly appreciate your contribution.

No deadline yet, but the faster I get levels the sooner the event can begin. Let's make this happen! :beer:
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Ruben
Kuski

Re: Elma Grand Prix 3 - Levels wanted, dead or alive

Post by Ruben »

I have gotten a few levs, but nowhere near enough. Come on people lets make this happen! Send levs for eternal honour and glory. Or don't you care about EGP? Cause that scars me deeply :cry: :cry: :cry:
<nick-o-matic> niec

roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

I guess people, unfortunately including me, enjoy playing it too much to send levs and compromise getting points :<
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

roope wrote:I guess people, unfortunately including me, enjoy playing it too much to send levs and compromise getting points :<
Heh yeah a bit. I guess it's a testament to a successful event at least (:
<nick-o-matic> niec

jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

rope is right, guess many people want to try their best and end up as high as they can in results. and as you cant play own level, you get discouraged to send a map. its different in e.g. world cup, where youre not disallowed to play your own.
certainly there should be a handful of people who dont care about points that much. maybe they are lazy, maybe uninformed?
Ruben wrote:Or don't you care about EGP?
dont you ever think like this!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Yeah, same, prefer to play teh full thing because it's so fun. Would like to send some litel longer levs otherwise.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?