Afterbattle ethics

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

Afterbattle ethics

Post by Ramone »

Some ppl always hide in AB. I find that lame af. Imo afterbattle is all good fun when wanna show you can beat with your moves/styles or just pick best from all dudes.

Opinions?
Elasto Mania - ez better
kuchitsu
Kuski

Re: Afterbattle ethics

Post by kuchitsu »

I'm always more sympathetic towards people that play shown. They seem nicer, friendlier, and more fun loving. But I also respect people's desire to have some privacy. And I wouldn't call it lame.

Sometimes people just have hidden mode by default, and when you ask "hidden?" they appear in a few seconds.
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

I'm hidden by default and it's easy to forget yourself shown playing some ultra-secret styles when you are used to being hidden by default so normally don't want to show your ass except afterballe or so when someone actually cares.
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

My default setting is shown, that makes it easier to think of being hidden when playing secret styles edc.
When I play my own battle I put hidden, but I forget to unhide sometimes afterward.

It's okay to ask someone to play shown if he or she is hidden, worst case scenario; you get a nay.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Sometimes people stalk me and want me to be shown. A few times they ask me in private for autographs. Very annoying to be such celeBritney. Would like to be <anonymous>
ToMaT