elma for palm?

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

psycopatchet
Kuski

elma for palm?

Post by psycopatchet »

is there any way that you peolpe could somehoe make elma for palm os 3.5? it would be pretty fresh and you could make alot of money
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

well there is this thing called copyright and seriously if you want to make lots of money, making a small game where you gather apples with a silly motorbike for something like palm which isn't extremely widely in use maybe isn't the way.

yeah one sentence
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

isn't palm some kind of playstation of something..and on these you really can't download levels and replays ec. and can't store them anywhere :/
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

a palm is like handheld PC...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
psycopatchet
Kuski

Post by psycopatchet »

no- i mean the people who madee elastomania use the source code somehow and make it into a palm app. i bet that most of the paople who already own ealstomania and a palm pc will definetly buy it-and palm pcs are starting to used alot more- i never thought i would bet one and i did 3 weeks ago
psycopatchet
Kuski

Post by psycopatchet »

seriously though, why cant u make a palm version? or at least a pocket pc version
they are both new on the market and they need some games
please people-make this for palm or pocket pc
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

You realize that elma is owned by Balazs Rozsa. You can't just make the game for palm, you need in the very least his permission. I think he would like to do this himself if it should be done.
I'm not sure how much there is to earn from this. The amount of people who have palms is still small, and most likely the only people who will buy elma for palm are those who already know about the PC version.
I suppose you can mail Balazs and tell him about your idea, but I have serious doubts.

That said, I like the idea. I just don't think it's very realistic.