one wheel bike

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

one wheel bike

Post by onlainari »

there are contests already in elma where u have to use only one wheel and finish the levels.

- What if hib could code the "front wheel" to react like kuski's head reacts now. So he would die. If he made that patch,and maybe added it to elmas options to choose 1wheel bike or "hot wheel" bike between the normal bike. Maybe someone makes an lgr wheres a red flaming wheel in place of front wheel,then kuski have to avoid to use it. Other option is that if hib coded it very well that he could actually remove the other tyre physically, and we could then create a lgr with real looking 1wheeler..
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

if you remove the whell from the graphic altogether, it mite make it a little odd and confusing wen u turn around,

but still a good idea
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

that could mean lots of hard work I guess
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It's just the art in one wheel contests to balance on one wheel while the other is in the air. If you remove the wheel visual and physical, then it means there is no thing to balance with, so it's really hard to drive.
Some better idea is to make the wheel turn red or some color when it touches the ground or anything of that kind.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

The time would go 10 times faster if both wheels touched polygons.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

that is abula brilliant and maybe possible to code....just if someone wants to grab a mission. Mg, milagros,hibernatus or 8km?
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

well it would still be hard to balande the bike if you made it only one wheel, its just in the start that it will stand still, but if you gas or something like that it will be as hard as it is now. Atleast i think its like that, so a patch like that would really be fun i think. Doing a one wheel contest is like the same as make you die on the other wheel, only difference you will be forced to play like that, not saying you have to replace the regular elma.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Wow! Youve dug this one right up...what made you want to post this again?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

I wanted someone to make a patch were you only have one wheel, although it might be to much work, or it could be really simple just move, the dunno the english word but, the weight point(tyngd puntken)
and it would solve its self and then make a mongo lagr with one wheel. Actuly i think that patch would be really fun, like being a noob not knowing to release the gas when ur front wheel going up because now it wouldnt need much gas to turn the "bike" over. Imagine completing appleharvest, or even uphill battle, i think warmup would be a challange. and a good thing is that it would be much hader so there wont be any perfect unbeateble WR's.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

I think you mean centre or gravity, but not sure

Itd be Unicyle Elma...maybe UniMania? Unilasto? Unicross??
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

yeah unicross rulez, too bad noone else reads this topic anymore =(|)
Dunno how hard it will be at all but if someone want to do it.. then DO IT!!!
ez balance skill more popular then pipez eyaah!!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
i3
Kuski

Post by i3 »

image our litle kuskidriver on a circus-bike :lol:

kewl idea indeed 8)
one of those who höyls and höyls (well, not that much now... but soon...) but never goes pro!
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your signature to help me spread!
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

yay i do digup again \o/

Would STILL be really cool fi someone made a patch like this, i mean seriously all you have to do i change the bike's code so that both wheels is at the same point, you wouldnt even have to make a new LGR =)
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
1phatman1
Kuski

Post by 1phatman1 »

I dont think anyone is ever going to do this..but a unicycle in elma 2.0 maybe?