How many times you: played , saved, escaped a level?

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

I think someone has mentioned it before,but it is a good idea :D
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

what i would like to know is if people continue the level when they have already missed an apple......i usually continue for some practice but mostly because im too lazy to reach esc.
mcleod
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

bob wrote:what i would like to know is if people continue the level when they have already missed an apple......i usually continue for some practice but mostly because im too lazy to reach esc.
i do that a lot, if i miss an apple then drive the rest of the lev just for practice.... if i already missed one apple then i have nothing to loose and can experiment with harder styles, which i maybe not would use normally.

But yes, cant maybe Mila or Hib make such a patch... would be really fun to see...
Proud Member Of RDK
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

I always mess around after I screw up; sometimes I drive through the level for practice, other times I just drive pointlessly, trying to do phunny tricks.

It would be interesting to see statistics like that, but they would've had to have been there from the start, there's little point in adding them now.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

propably over million escapes, maybe deaths too, very difficult to say. all in all, too much! :D
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

It would be very fun to have such a feature, but as MagnusB says, no point in adding them now. It would only give a wrong picture. But adding it for an eventual elma 2 would rock. (notice I didn't say rox 8O)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

MagnusB wrote:I always mess around after I screw up; sometimes I drive through the level for practice, other times I just drive pointlessly, trying to do phunny tricks.
I do that all the time 8]
Image ^_^