More replay control

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

DavidwitAblok
Kuski

More replay control

Post by DavidwitAblok »

fastfaward, rewind, pause, slow mo' buttons on replay screen. So you can watch your favourite recs. and as metioned by John, different bikes with different stats would make wr's more fun to try and beat.
the lights are on, but....
J-sim
39mins club

Re: More replay control

Post by J-sim »

DavidwitAblok wrote:fastfaward, rewind, pause, slow mo' buttons on replay screen. So you can watch your favourite recs. and as metioned by John, different bikes with different stats would make wr's more fun to try and beat.
You can already get these replay features. Download 1.1hb (hosted by moposite) or 1.2 (find it somewhere here on lauta) patch. 1.2 has more features than 1.1hb though!
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

DavidwitAblok wrote:different bikes with different stats would make wr's more fun to try and beat.
What do you mean? Different features on different bikes? Man that's just something elma should NOT have. Elma is simple, that's how elma should be and that's how it is best.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

uahua
DavidwitAblok
Kuski

Post by DavidwitAblok »

SveinR wrote:
DavidwitAblok wrote:different bikes with different stats would make wr's more fun to try and beat.
What do you mean? Different features on different bikes? Man that's just something elma should NOT have. Elma is simple, that's how elma should be and that's how it is best.
good point, but what I was trying to say is that there would be different ways to get a wr on a single track. eg. maybe the wr holder did'nt try the bike with less grip but with stiff suspension. you try that bike and beat the wr by a few milli secs. ????????? ideas don't look the same on screen as they do in your head? 8O thanks for the reply.
the lights are on, but....
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Well I would certainly not like such a change in the game. It would make elma less simple, and also more frustrating.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

yeah, next thing you know we're gonna have 3D elma :x
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

3D elma...like Motocross Madness? (i fyou dont know it, you can probably get it on kaaza, it pretty old and should be quite small)
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

i've mentioned this earlier but I still want those homing missiles! there would be different ways to get a wr on a single track :wink:
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I want's moving apple's and killers back..