Elma 2 with Mod-Support

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

MaZ
Kuski

Elma 2 with Mod-Support

Post by MaZ »

I would love to have an elma with mod-support. I think everybody know what a "mod" is. It's a small modification to the original game. If elma had mod-support balazs dont have to do all the programming. Take for example the head-2-wheel mode I read somewhere. Maybe balazs thinks that idea sucks, but then someone else could programm it and make it a downloadable mod. Same thing with nitropatch. It could be a mod instead of a chaning the real game.

Post suggestons of mod's down here
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ye good idea.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
devan
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by devan »

i would like to see mod support as well.
ive always had this idea of being able to import different kuskis into elma, with different vehicles.
example, a 2 wheeled scooter with only front suspension. an ATV, maybe a guy pushing a lawnmower (collect grass instead of apples?) and lastly a running man that takes full strides instead of spinning wheels.
would take a lot of work, but would put some serious life into elma
MaZ
Kuski

Post by MaZ »

devan wrote:i would like to see mod support as well.
ive always had this idea of being able to import different kuskis into elma, with different vehicles.
example, a 2 wheeled scooter with only front suspension. an ATV, maybe a guy pushing a lawnmower (collect grass instead of apples?) and lastly a running man that takes full strides instead of spinning wheels.
would take a lot of work, but would put some serious life into elma
I actually dont think it would take so much work for Balazs cause he's only going to need to make the support for some programs that will change some things in elma. I mean he dont need to do the mods, that is a work for someone else, maybe.