Petition to ban russia

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

Ban russia?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

Igge
38mins club

Petition to ban russia

Post by Igge »

))))
((((
mega:D)
roflik))

We all know it, we all hate it. None of us can stand it.

I propose we ban the entire nation of Russia, and perhaps some other annoying countries in eastern Europe as well. Of course we can make an exception for those people who know how to behave, but what i really want is to prevent new annoying fucks to enter the scene, and also ban current mongos like CNN, for instance.

Sure, this might mean we would lose some new people who might have been decent people, but stil, I am willing to take that risk. Ban them all. Ban them now.

I, for one, sign this petition.
(SveinR, would you move this to polls, please?)
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Petition to ban russia

Post by roope »

Yes. Ban whole eastern Europe. Impossible for them to follow the rules, no matter what.

This topic will slowly drop down or will be deleted, because no one has the balls to do any actions in anything
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I will of course vote no, I think this is one of the dumbest ideas for a long time. (((((((( and ))))))) etc. is their online emoticon culture just like we have :) =) xD ^^ etc. Why should we ban them because they're diffrent?
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Because they are different. You said it yourself.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

If I was different in that I walked around and punched everyone in the face all the time, would you not ban me from life?

We're not banning them because they are different; we're banning them because they're annoying and they don't follow the goddamn rules.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

igge come on. This is ridiculous, are you seriously comparing ((( instead of :( to a punch in the face? I've never heard of any russians breaking any rules, except speaking russian on the belma chat. Jeppe always speaks finnish/swedish in the chat, I know many other fins who speak finnish very often too. And most of the times the russian ppl speak russian in the chat they said it's because they're helping somebody who can't speak english. So you're saying if ppl don't learn english then they should not be helped?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Hard to say this, but you're just a too nice guy to understand.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

One might say I'm not as nice person as niN is, and still I quite agree with him. I know, some things can be annoying like spamming the chat and speaking other languages and so on, but we all break the rules sometimes there's no denying that. I am not annoyed by these things "the russians" do, maybe I'm too laid-back person to get irritated by such things. I think many people have already said that nobody gives a fuck about rules in belma anymore and that is very much true.

I would definitely vote "no". We shouldn't ban nations, just individuals like berh )
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

And yourself?
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

Yes Its very annoying when the Russians totaly screw the chat. Espesialy the kuski Nekit. Every sentence he write is followed by a Smiley with even more ))((. I mean ok, write some in your own language if you really really suck at english, but atleast try to avoid that and write only about ingame issues. And i mean everyone should just reduce their smileys because its getting too fucking far off the limit. I must admit I write too much crap in the chat and I will not do that anymore. And maybe the norwegians and the finnish(because we dont follow those rules to good either) who all get an exellent chance to learn english at school, should avoid their own languages in belma chat.
PeeJay
Kuski

Post by PeeJay »

BAN RUSSIA! :beer:
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Shut the fuck up, PJ. While you're at it, Zwor, ban him as well.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Topic irrelevant. Sure, we'd all love to ban a large number of these individuals for being annoying fuckfaces, but it won't happen. Zwor wouldn't ban Nekit when he had like 15 people asking for it.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

DIE RUSSIA!
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

It seem that Russian and other nations aren't doing well with Iggie, so we can:
  • Ban whole easter Europe
  • Ban Iggie
  • Don't care about it
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

let's just be happy with igge being happy he did another thing in his social life, this time it was a request to ban russians
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

igge you do know that none of those in your screenshot is russian right?
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Kopaka wrote:igge you do know that none of those in your screenshot is russian right?
who are they?
Fucking broken image every month
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

fucking belma-nazis. of course no ban.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

This has all got to be a way for igge to get some attention and blow some rage. Wont do it on this side of the screen though, I know it's never going to happen because it would be one of the dumbest moves in elma history. We should try to invite the russian scene rather than ban them from our scene.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Sad thing is, Fredde, they just reject any attempts made to do just such a thing.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

But I mean, what have we done?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

niN wrote:This has all got to be a way for igge to get some attention and blow some rage.

Shhhhhh that was supposed to be a secret... you spoiler :?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

i totally agree with nin, villej and lukazz :)
Polarix wrote:its getting too fucking far off the limit
what limit? :wink2:
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Igge wrote:And yourself?
Ofc not, now THAT would be one of the dumbest ideas for a long long long time! This really is a ridiculous "discussion" once again. Why do you care so (= too) much?
Chris wrote:
  • Don't care about it
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Kopaka wrote:igge you do know that none of those in your screenshot is Russian right?
I didn't know that, but since I had the idea of creating this topic I wanted to get a screenshot of a "russian-ish" chat in belma. Sure enough, I connect and 10 seconds later I have that screenshot. Like I said in the first post I'm not only interested in banning Russia, but also all the other annoying nations around there. I did not know they were not Russian, but it just proves my point that we should ban everyone in the east.
niN wrote:This has all got to be a way for igge to get some attention and blow some rage. Wont do it on this side of the screen though, I know it's never going to happen because it would be one of the dumbest moves in elma history.
I think the dumbest move in elma history was when we surrendered the chat to the ruassian-ish chatters. Had we not done that there would be no need for this kind of topic.
niN wrote: We should try to invite the russian scene rather than ban them from our scene.
Oh please, god, no! Do you want Lauta spammed by nekit/cnn/stupid fucking retards who don't know manners? If this forum becomes like the chat in belma, I would see no reason ever to return here. Please don't infect my sanctuary as well.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Igge wrote:I did not know they were not Russian, but it just proves my point that we should ban everyone in the east.
I'm pretty sure they were both Scandinavian. :D
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

LousQ wrote:
Igge wrote:I did not know they were not Russian, but it just proves my point that we should ban everyone in the east.
I'm pretty sure they were both Scandinavian. :D
Facts are not allowed in this thread :wink:
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Let's just ban everyone except for me and those who I believe should be allowed in belma. Zworqy, if you read this, I will be compiling a list of names of people I do not want banned, and then you can just go ahead and ban everyone else.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

The belma chat really is a sad example of peoples mentallity, just because there are no consequenses to breaking the rules, scaringly many people see no reason to be a "nice guy" and follow the rules anyway. It makes me fear for the future of the world.

Phlaim wrote:
Kopaka wrote:igge you do know that none of those in your screenshot is russian right?
who are they?
Jeppe(snap) and jonharkulsykkel(bbot)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Kopaka wrote:Jeppe(snap) and jonharkulsykkel(bbot)
No. I know jon isn't very active on lauta so I have to defend him on this (: D). The real bbot was a real bot. Somebody else (who it was, I don't know) took the same nick and wrote stuff on belma chat with it. So, bot text (replies to /-commands) from bbot is by jon, all other text was by some impostor. : D
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

We should make a new chat system in belma with severals channels. Like just type "/team" or "/Country" or "/whatever" and then a new channel will araise. Too much to excpect?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I'll be the president of /whatever.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i thought igge is a communistfag ;<
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65