The Challenge

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

http://up.k10x.net/vmgncyvtybaoy/Cha92Pal.rec

edit: bla though xiphs post too late - also did those expert pipe ;(

edit2: hopefully that s what he wanted
http://up.k10x.net/nummacepxldmb/Cha58pal.rec
Apoku RuLeZ! X) http://teamapoku.funpic.de

- me signature is good signature -
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

challenge 92 was already done before, i think it's in some slesk rec!
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

nice job with that list there

66. John: “Finish Gravity in this way”
Im quite sure i meant taking the 2 apples at the start at first, fly up and take the apples just above start, then go clockwise around startingpolygon taking the remaining apples and then finish by going under the topmost polygon. (some brutalbounce at bottom polygon)

99. John: “do 2-wheel-hang at the red polygon and die at the white dot”
This was at New Wave. Start a 2 wheel hang from/on the right side of the first floor, go past all the vertexes (about 1 pixel clearance at som point) and die when uve reached the bottom of the bowl in the middle.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Don't forget to check my other post berh :P

Challenge 66

Challenge 29
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Too tired to make the inauguration speech.

Finished Challenges:

2. Crazy: “To the left at the start of New wave there is an area where u can go and it ends up in a hole. Challange is to do hanging, and stay there of course, at the roof/wall before that.” Winner: ramone
3. Crazy: “Above the beginning of the "tunnelarea" in Steep Corner is were u are supposed to go.” Winner: ramone
4. The_BoneLESS: “You have to stand still for at least 5 seconds on the small dot, at 5 or 6 seconds from the beginning in Slalom” Winner: ramone
5. Ramone: “Take one apple in Precarious, then get back to where you start.” Winner: Karlis
6. Crazy: “At left wall on Slalom is a platform. Get there.” Winner: ramone
7. Crazy: „Get up there at Sink start.” Winner: ramone
8. Crazy: “get on roof of tunnel on Enigma” Winner: ramone
9. Crazy: “up to the right at Loop de loop start” Winner: Zweq
10. John: “Above the beginning of the "tunnelarea" in Steep Corner is were u are supposed to go. Get to that place but take apple first.” Winner: ramone
11. Crazy: „Get here on Jaws.” Winner: Zweq
12. Jonsi: “Touch all the letters in spiral without touching ground after touching a letter.” Winner: Crazy
15. Cyre: „Finish headbanger without gas.” Winner: ringo
16. Juski: “take as many apples as possible in apple harvest and go back to were you started (with both wheels ontop of the platform)” Winner: ANpDaD
17. Juski: “Finish a lvl on the front wheel, the means NO GAS!” Winner: Xiphias
18. Juski: “Do a pipe line at upside down (jump up to the far right side and there will be a pipe at the edge of the level).” Winner: cyre
19. Juski: “At level 49 What the heck, first gas to the left and squeeze thruogh the little hole at thye left side when you get through the you will need some speed i don't know where to get it from but with that speed you should fly to a platform far to the left... that's the challange slowpoke!” Winner: Staar
23. Ramone: “Go to the top left on Upside Down.” Winner: Karlis
24. Zweq: “Go to polygon over flower in under 30 secs, you have to use style over killers and hanging is not enough. You have to "stand still" on that polygon.” Winner: Xiphias
25. Jonsi: “in 38 u drive left and down there theres a small gap betwen two polygons. squeeze through there and drop to ground.” Winner: Etanoli
26. Klisse: “in 33 (Zig-Zag) u drive down and up to the right polygon and then try to jump back to start position over the pole.” Winner: Crazy
27. John: “Take both apples on Over and Under then get back up to startingplace.” Winner: ANpDaD
28. Devan: “double trouble. hang on the polygon on the top left when you start the level. you cant use the right side of the level or the floor. you'll see what i mean” Winner: iob
29. DE: “get to the bottom left corner of freefall (beneath the polygon)” Winner: Xiphias
31. Milagros: finish 'upside down ' without going through the top part (if you know what i mean) you just can't go through that 'wave'” Winner: J-sim
32. John: “Ez one, take apple on Hill Legend and die on killer without touching ground a bit harder if u take apple with head I believe” Winner: J-sim
34. Xodok: “jump over the pole on pipe” Winner: WkE
35. Xodok: “get all teh appl0rz in haircut, jump down, then get back up, and go past where you started, all teh way to teh right wall.” Winner: iob
36. BarTek: “Jump over the chicken head, start taking speed from his tail feathers. Feels so sweet do do it. Try yourself first then watch replay, just do ez brutal etc.” Winner: Xiphias
37. Burgertime: “try getting the first apple for Framework and then getting back to the start.” Winner: Crazy
38. Crazy: “Long Haul, get down on left platform (first apple platform) and get back to the start.. WITHOUT taking the apple.” J-sim
39. Crazy: “Loop de Loop, get down from startplatform and back again.” Winner: ramone
40. John: “On Hang Tight: get apples in this order” Winner: iob
42. Jonsi: “do the pipe in expert system” Winner: Xiphias
43. Kickz: “Long Haul. Finish the level this way:” Winner: J-sim
45. Crazy: “TPix, Get down from start to bottom/ground and back to start again.
U are NOT allowed to take any apples” Winner: Etanoli
46. Crazy: „AH, Get down from start to bottom/ground and back to start again.
U are NOT allowed to take any apples” Winner: jonsi
47. Crazy: “Enduro. get down from start platform and back up again.” Winner: axxu
48. Juski: “get down from the platform in enduro and get up without taking any apples” Winner: axxu
49. Crazy: “Upside down, at start go right, over first pole and back to start (over pole) again.” Winner: Zweq
50. Devan: “in level 26 - circuitous go down and right to where the flower is ( you dont have to touch it just go that way), then touch the far left wall.” Winner: Crazy
51. WkE: “touch the right wall in Bounce Back and get to flower in less than 19 secs.” Winner: Nicolas
52. 8-ball: “Touch the roof in Animal Farm.” Winner: Xiphias
53. Crazy: “Enduro, Drive the second part of the lev anti-clockwise.” Winner: axxu
54. Crazy: “Animal Farm Take at least 3 apples and return to start.” Winner: Nicolas
56. John: “Touch killer in Upside Down in under 7 sec, that is ez.” Winner: Nicolas
57. John: “Make a triple brutalvolt on any internallev.” Winner: Nicolas
58. John: “Brake to a stop inside headbangerpipe without dying” Winner: Palme
59. WkE: “fall directly to Hangman lowest floor without taking an apple. now take all the 3 apples from the floor, not hanging or doing any sophisticating things.” Winner: Juski
60. tijsjoris: “get here in expert system:” Winner: Nicolas
61. Jonsi: “jaws, touch ground while hanging on the lowest polygon (the top of the"pipe"/tunnel when driving to flower)” Winner: tijsjoris
62. Milagros: “Serpents tale, - get some speed form the platform - drop in front of those spikes from there - jump over the spikes directly to the top of that thing after it (you know - huuuge jump)” Winner: Nicolas
64. Antz: “here's teh challenge. do tunnel terror with just one turn (space-pressing). maby some time limit of 1:25 or something would be ok to make teh little interest..” Winner: axxu
65. John: “Finish Long Haul in this way” Winner: ANpDaD
66. John: “Finish Gravity in this way. Im quite sure i meant taking the 2 apples at the start at first, fly up and take the apples just above start, then go clockwise around startingpolygon taking the remaining apples and then finish by going under the topmost polygon. (some brutalbounce at bottom polygon)" Winner: Xiphias
69. Zworqy: “Touch the left wall in freefall (without going all the way around first) and finish the level.” Winner: Abula
70. Jazka: “try to finish slalom by going left at start and finishing from the right side...” Winner: ramone
73. John: “die at the very topright killer in haircut” Winner: Lukazz
76. John: “go down to the bottom of Islands, then drive up and take the apple, return to start and go right from there and finish...” Winner: tijsjoris
79. andrewaa5: “but can anyone get to the other side of the flower on uphill battle?” Winner: Xiphias
80. Nony: “can loop be finished touching the flower and the apple with both the wheels?” Winner: WkE
81. Staar: “Here's a Challenge in 18 Spiral: LEFT WALL, SIAL you can touch ground once” Winner: Xiphias
82. Staar: “On Tag, touch the wall on the left and then get back to the barrel in the start.” Winner: Xiphias
83. Staar: “On WTH go to the place that is behind the wall to the right where u start, without taking any apples” Winner: Xiphias
84. Berhabdul: “In Fruit In The Den touch the polygon on the left and then get back to start place.” Winner: Xiphias
85. Berhabdul: “Finish Curvaceous without touching the polygon near which there are those two apples together.” Winner: Staar
86. Xiphias: “In Apple Harvest.. get UP ON the 2nd polygon to the right from where u start. (the one with no apple on it.) Without taking any apple.” Winner: Johann
87. Xiphias: “In Apple Harvest.. get UP ON the 2nd polygon to the right from where u start. (the one with no apple on it.) Without taking any apple (no ground)” Winner: Leeland
91. WkE: „Take the first apple in Sink without touching that wheel-catching corner.” Winner: Leeland
92. jaytea: “Take the first apple in Sink without touching that wheel-catching corner. By head and survive it.” Winner: Xiphias
93. Staar: “Quick Round.. you can't go behind the red lines and you have to make it through the green line:” Winner: Xiphias
94. Crazy: “Double Trouble: Take one apple and die. Note that you are not allowed to use gas!” Winner: AKB
95. Leeland: “Warm Up: Finish level, touching vertexes to right of start position no more than once each.” Winner: jaytea
96. Staffanstrand: “Finish Headbanger without using pipe under 1 minute!” Winner: Xiphias
97. Cerasti: “On Serpents Tale, take the hang to the right and jump up to the start platform when you come to the end of the polygon.” Winner: axxu
98. 8-ball: “on hill legend go right, drop down and then get back to start place.” Winner: BarTek
100. Sla: “finish warm up in one Wheel” Winner: WkE
101. Xiphias: “Finish level, touching vertexes to right of start position no more than once each. U20.” Winner: jaytea
102. andrewaaa5: “here is a sucky challenge for zig zag. On the first zig zaggy part, get off the first platform, but then try and hang around on the next few platforms for as long as possible before reaching the bottom floor level.” Winner: Lukazz
104. Orcc: “in warm up drive to right near the apple, then let your kuski roll freely and try to get him to stop between the next two hills” Winner: CuLiNo
105. nick-o-matic: „Try to die to the very left wall in 22slalom as fast as possible. U11” Winner: jaytea
106. AKB: “try to touch top Right wall in Haircut: U8” Winner: Crazy
107. Xiphias: “In upside down go to the right over that pole and die to the right wall. U11” Winner: AKB
108. AKB: “die at the very right wall in Bounce Back under 11 secs” Winner: Tm
110. Crazy: “Long Haul. Take three apples , touch flower and die. U20” Winner: jaytea
112. John: “Finish twin peaks wo gas” winner: AKB
113. John: “Tag wo gas” winner: AKB
115. Staar: “Long Haul touch the polygon on which the second apple is and then take the third apple. do it in less than 11 secs” Winner: jaytea
116. Staar: “Long Haul touch the polygon on which the second apple is and then take the third apple. do it in less than 10 secs” Winner: kinghias
118. Zweq: “finish apple harvest backwards one round style. Ok what the hell this means is that start from flower and climb back up to start(without using the easy route) collecting all apples.” Winner: ANpDaD

Challenges that need to be reexplained by their starters (if they remember or sb else does) (files expired):

13. Cyre: “Get on the flamingo. Like this. (And stay alive.)”
20. Wazza: “Stand with atleast one wheel where the arrow is pointing.”
21. Wazza: “Get here on Bowling:”
30. Crazy: “Challange”
44. ANpDaD: “Try to finish Long haul with this style:”
75. John: “touch anywhere on the Red line and then get to the Green one.”
90. Xiphias: “Quick Round.. do this jump.. all the way”
117. Staar: “get behind red line, then go to the place the green arrow shows, or even get back to the start.”
120. Igge: “Get up here, and stand still. If it's max easy, then we'll make a time target.”

And now the best part, the challenges that are still active! Yes you can get points for showing your rec here! Be first! Don't let the others get easy points!:

1. Ramone: “Get to the second-lowest line in Bumpy Journey”
14. Cyre: “Hit your head to the dino's belly, on the left side of this vertex. Like this.”
22. Wazza: “Get ontop of the start on Hooked:”
33. Juski: “Drive down headbanger on the front wheel, to make it harder switch wheel as often as you can. And no gas no brake.”
41. The_BoneLESS: “On High Flyer, at the end, go right in the hole and jump back on the 45° ledge, if you're crazy enough, go back and touch the wall !”
55. Juski: “Do the 1 round style on appleharvest but dont go right in the start”
63. The_BoneLESS: “in HeadBanger, try getting the further you can in one of the 2 "pipe shortcuts" which are at the left of the level...”
67. Dynamo: “in twin peaks go to the very left of the level, then go back up to the top platforms, go through them at the start, get apple and finish level...”
68. Cloud: “Touch the roof of Warm Up with BOTH wheels touching it at the same time.”
71. Abula: “Go through, head at least. http://www.pulu.org/elma/46pipEz.rec”
72. CuLiNo: „jump from right down side to upper polygon in ramp frenzy...”
74. Abula: “Bowling pipe upside down.”
77. Smaxa: “jump the pole on steep corner and complete the level..”
78. Xiphias: “Tag, thouch the brick/hang polygon and go back to start.”
88. wwwDotcoM: “touch ground and get back to where first apple was, bounce back”
89. ollie: “in freefall at the start go left and try and actually survive the landing”
99. John: “do 2-wheel-hang at the red polygon and die at the white dot. This was at New Wave. Start a 2 wheel hang from/on the right side of the first floor, go past all the vertexes (about 1 pixel clearance at som point) and die when uve reached the bottom of the bowl in the middle."
103. Orcc: “loop de loop challenge: drive to the loop and get back to the starting platform”
109. AKB: “in Pipe, die at the rail just to the right of the first apple as quickly as possibile U 2.85”
111. Leeland: “touch roof in wu and finish under 20”
114. 8-ball: “finish over and under without ever turning around”
119. FinMan: “Bowling: Under a 1:17.50 Without pipe shortcut.”
121. WkE: “In Downhill, touch a ploygon other than the starting platform, and return to the starting point.”

I did not forget about the points.:

1. Xiphias 15
2. ramone 9
3.Nicolas 6
4. Crazy 5
ANpDaD 5
axxu 5
jaytea 5
5. J-sim 4
AKB 4
6. Zweq 3
iob 3
WkE 3
7. Karlis 2
Etanoli 2
tijsjoris 2
Leeland 2
Staar 2
Lukazz 2
8. ringo 1
cyre 1
jonsi 1
Juski 1
Abula 1
Johann 1
BarTek 1
CuLiNo 1
kinghias 1
Palme 1
Tm 1

Okiz i go try if I can do any of actual Challenges :) but i won't send in cuz i could practice and it would be a bit unfair. Go! :)

Moved to the fresh page :)

Nice Grav, Xiph. New Zweq is growing... Your talent is prospering.
Last edited by berhabdul on 30 Oct 2007, 22:19, edited 5 times in total.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

tried the bowling without pipe under 1.17 challenge, well i almost got it but i missed one apple!
should be even possible under 1.10
http://zworqy.com/up/files/46almost.rec
EDIT: btw xiphi, pls try if this brutal boucne is also possible in the nofood lev! (gravy ride)
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

think I have done 1:09 bowl without pipe.

1:05 should be possible if my mind isnt messed up. havent played bowl for a while.
Elasto Mania - ez better
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

Challenge #122

ok, here you go: get to the flower in Sink without touching these vertexes (marked in red lines).

For your convenience, you could compelte each stage separately (frankly, I don't think anyone will do all stages in one run).

Please let me know if you have difficulties seeing the red lines in the picture. Good luck!
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

lol did you just mark any vertexes? seems very impsy for me
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

did 1st and 3rd stage, the others seem impsy :o
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

pls give rec of stage 1
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i thought you have to pick the apple too :P
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

nope, you have just to 'get to the flower'... quite impossible challenge though
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Have challenge stages 1-4, but stage 4 rec i forgot save... :( Its hard if are tired like me now... stage 5 is lucky for me. I try it some time. :)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

me too, 1ez, 2 i got a tiny tiny tiny touch on lowest spike, but possible to clear teh. 3, kinda hard, have a very inice counce to slow you down btw. 4, very very hard, my style is go wheel ontop of hang, wheel on ground and head first between hang and gruond, then go back a lil, drop wheel on hang to you habng on the ground spike, then drop.

cann upload rec of 2-4 if you want
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

upload
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

2, tiny touch
3, possible, but this is mainly braking style rec
4, nat the best run, but if id go out a little longer and stick a little longer id clear (cleared perfectly once, but leik 2 mins to get wheel down)

http://up.k10x.net/lidnekxfsrbrb/ch45i01.rec
http://up.k10x.net/fmzdhasrktkjt/ch45i2.rec
http://up.k10x.net/jtyvskkmfuldg/ch45i3.rec

Sorry for confusing names, they were named in the order i made them, not in challengeorder :?
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

Every stage is possible. Make yourselves train-lev for stage 5 to save you time... I guess you'll need quite a lot of runs before you make it.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

but runs count only if in Sink? (yes?)
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

berhabdul wrote:but runs count only if in Sink? (yes?)
yup

or maybe i'll do some "official train lev" if it's too hard.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Challenge #123

Finish Warm up under 14.75 seconds.

Take apple by your head.
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

I have a challenge, I want to see a replay of it being accomplished. Land both wheels in that small pie in Turnaround on first "floor" I made it twice, but died both times seems very possible. Watch my replays.

http://up.k10x.net/hdzuqsgmdrupw/19pie.rec
http://up.k10x.net/ptieqkxtplwhp/19Pipe.rec
-brag
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

yes, gód
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

Challenge #124

Animal farm. Touch 6 animals (turtle doesn't count) and get back on the vertex you start on (both wheels should be on) under 1min.. ez

edit: that's too easy. now the challenge is under 52
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
klisse
Kuski

Post by klisse »

berhabdul wrote: 36. BarTek: “Jump over the chicken head, start taking speed from his tail feathers. Feels so sweet do do it. Try yourself first then watch replay, just do ez brutal etc.”
This is kinda self explainable. Just drive to right n00b style and brutal back over roosters head. Shouldn't be to hard.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

klisse wrote:
berhabdul wrote: 36. BarTek: “Jump over the chicken head, start taking speed from his tail feathers. Feels so sweet do do it. Try yourself first then watch replay, just do ez brutal etc.”
This is kinda self explainable. Just drive to right n00b style and brutal back over roosters head. Shouldn't be to hard.
Challenge 36
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

berhabdul wrote: 109. AKB: “in Pipe, die at the rail just to the right of the first apple as quickly as possibile U 2.60”
Is this even possible?
I always die at 2.90, and there's not much room for styles there, so I don't see how anyone can cut more than 0.3 secs and die at 2.59.

Correct me if I'm mistaken.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Ye it's probably impsy, i just modified a bit AKB's challenge, becuase he said his record was 2:87, and i put U2.60 there without checking. So ye you're right WkE, now it's changed to 2:85.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

First to finish this level wins: http://zworqy.com/up/files/ChalleX.lev
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

73. John: “die at the very topright killer in haircut”
http://up.k10x.net/oxllvptukjprd/Chall73Lukazz.rec
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Challenge #124 Mawane
Go on the top of the loop in Loop-de-loop
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Tm »

108. AKB: “die at the very right wall in Bounce Back under 11 secs”
http://up.k10x.net/szdtialavlbhj/ch108Tm.rec
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Mawane wrote:Challenge #124 Mawane
Go on the top of the loop in Loop-de-loop
nice one, seems possible to get on the uphill but it's some degrees too steep to 1. sustain speed 2. gain speed, maybe with perfect bot uphilling

mine is: #126 (kinda lost count because some retards having same numbers) pick loop de loop apple and get back to start polygon
berh wrote:118. Zweq: “finish apple harvest backwards one round style. Ok what the hell this means is that start from flower and climb back up to start(without using the easy route) collecting all apples.” Winner: ANpDaD
what? rec plez
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

Anp just share some train levs with recs on them i guess :roll:
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I guess #127 then: 31: Jump over dinosaurs head and die on the ground beneath. shouldnt be that hard
koipen
Kuski

Post by koipen »

My challenge: In Apple harvest, Get to the flower without taking any apples.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

46. Crazy: „AH, Get down from start to bottom/ground and back to start again.
U are NOT allowed to take any apples” Winner: jonsi
old
ElToto
Kuski

Post by ElToto »

I saw it, done by Leeland, but for me it was a bug-bounce. Allowed in challenges ?
tomorrow, i stop.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

ElToto wrote:
I saw it, done by Leeland, but for me it was a bug-bounce. Allowed in challenges ?
guess :)
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

reach floor in curva in under 11 sec
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

John
first 35tt

Post by John »

heah, i made it too hard for myself i guess, nice style ;o
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

ye, probably ^^ under 10 seems hard, but think its possible

after a few more tries 10.40

pick apple and die on red vertex u20 secs
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

Challenge #whatevernumber

Make an LGR with a big arsed kuski.
ring ring ring bananaphone
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Xratio wrote:Challenge #whatevernumber

Make an LGR with a big arsed kuski.
quite offtopic but ye
make one of those :D
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

was bored, that challenge under 10
http://up.k10x.net/ovjvcghnqviif/38cha10.rec
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

ye0 i did that start style for my leik .3-.4x too, nice anyway ^^

but try the enduro one, could be some najs brutal
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

give a reach-around to a monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance.
39:37,91