Requesting some battle levels

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

J-sim
39mins club

Requesting some battle levels

Post by J-sim »

I'm planning this gaming event with some friends, where we each chose a game to compete in (plus other classic games) in a kind of grand prix/game olympics thing.
Because we won't have computers for everyone we're doing a semifinals - finals (a and b) system. So I'll be needing four levels. They should probably be around 30-60 seconds in length and be suitable for 15 minute battles. As all the others (except one) will be more or less nabs, the levels should be fairly easy to finish (no pipes etc.) and showcase elma in a fun but still challenging way.
So if anyone thinks it would be fun to make (or donate) a level, which might turn new players on to the game, let me know.
trew
38mins club

Re: Requesting some battle levels

Post by trew »

J-sim wrote:I'm planning this gaming event with some friends, where we each chose a game to compete in (plus other classic games) in a kind of grand prix/game olympics thing.
Because we won't have computers for everyone we're doing a semifinals - finals (a and b) system. So I'll be needing four levels. They should probably be around 30-60 seconds in length and be suitable for 15 minute battles. As all the others (except one) will be more or less nabs, the levels should be fairly easy to finish (no pipes etc.) and showcase elma in a fun but still challenging way.
So if anyone thinks it would be fun to make (or donate) a level, which might turn new players on to the game, let me know.
Have they played elma at all before? because if they havn't, even Warm Up can be challenging. (I showed the game to a few elma-freshmen last year and was amazed at their lack of skill. :) )
Fucking broken image every month
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

I'm not really sure, but I think most of them have played a bit, also I know some of them will be training a little bit for most of the games before the event.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Come on guys, can't someone help me out a bit on this. Pretty please. Old battle levs would do just fine if they fit the description. I need something by Friday. I could of course just pull some off belma now, but it would just be best if I hadn't played or seen the levs before.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Browse here: http://eol.sshoyer.net/?s=stats&p=level

I have a level that fits your description, though. It has definitely been one of my most successful battles, it's smooth, multistyle and the perfect time is a bit under 40 seconds, I'd say (records on EOL go quite evenly from 41 to 48). I'm not sure if it's easy enough for newbies, that's really hard to say.
Attachments
lowschu.lev
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Did you win?
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"