Lack of activity in this forum

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

goofu
Kuski

Lack of activity in this forum

Post by goofu »

Hello there, I would just like to point out that there is a disconcerting lack of activity in this forum, and it has now led me to create this thread in which I express my sincere disappointment and regret that there not be more activity and more fantastic video replays that I can enjoy watching several times in a row, for example world record replays, replays of a kuski getting up to the platform right to the beginning in le loop de loop, or replays of le pipe bounce in level 30, a level called Pipe. Don't let you're fans down, dear fellows. You might lose you're fanbase altogether - and this message serves as you're first warning. Get at it, fokes. I am kindly awaiting you're improvement in satisfying my emotional needs, and I expect a great deal of more activity in this and other parts of the board in the next few days, weeks, months and years. I can assist with motivation and serve as a cheerleader for those who could use this sort of assistance. Don't hesitate to contact me regarding these issues - I can provide emotional guidance to players in despair.

I have talked to my mother about this lack of activity on the board, and in knowing my addiction to the board, she suggested that I write this message to you. Please, help me fulfil my and others' deepest desires. If not on behalf of me, on behalf of my mother.

Thank you.
TT: 45:43:64
Igge
38mins club

Re: Lack of activity in this forum

Post by Igge »

I actually find this goofu character kinda cute. I don't know who's behind all his posts, but whoever it is he probably puts a lot of time and effort into his posts, and although they're never funny like ha-ha funny, they have some hidden gems in them that I can appreciate. I hope you keep posting on this forum, whoever you are.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Your Australian Goofu, so I overlook you're grammatical errors.

<3
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

AkB. - let me say that I whole-heartedly appreciate you're warm-heartedness. That said, I must warn you that some subterfuges were set up in the making of this and the original message. These subterfuges serves the purpose of making me able to identify possible betrayers.

I have just said that, and let us now let the thread continue it's course. I warmly welcome any new posts, for every message are some sort of activity on this forum.
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

goofu wrote:I have talked to my mother about this lack of activity on the board
lal :D
Team SPEED

goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

What appears to be funny in you're eyes, Labs :?:
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

goofu wrote:Please, help me fulfil my and others' deepest desires. If not on behalf of me, on behalf of my mother.
Deepest desires you say? Well, what wouldn't I do for you're mother... xD