Bane nekit he's an idiot

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

jblaze
38mins club

Bane nekit he's an idiot

Post by jblaze »

I cant stand his fucking : DDDDDDDDDDDDD) ))))))))))))))))))))))))) and : ) every post.
I tried to not care but i cant.
Its annoying as hell
BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY he ruins my eol playing pleasure (i think not only mine)
fuck him
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: Bane nekit he's an idiot

Post by pawq »

he's absolutely fucking awesome!!!!!! he's one of the reasons why i attend eol regularly))))
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

99% of his posts is ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Is it so awesome?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Ban jblaze.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Pawq wrote:he's one of the reasons why i attend eol regularly))))
Now we have a dilemma here...

Jblaze, you can put people tolist ignore from settings on EOL site.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Orcc wrote:Jblaze, you can put people tolist ignore from settings on EOL site.
I wont see his posts then?
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

jblaze wrote:
Orcc wrote:Jblaze, you can put people tolist ignore from settings on EOL site.
I wont see his posts then?
you wont see his chat lines on eol, anything else by him, you will see
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Don't be an idiot, jblaze. Nekit obeys all the rules.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Nekit is spamming his ))))))))))))) as hell. And its really annoying, cause he uses it in EVERY post. Its much too much :D
I added him to ignore list and i think it will bring my chat reading pleasure back
He should get 100 warnings for spam
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Using a lot of smileys is not spamming.

Nekit is one of the happier and kinder players, imnsho you're an idiot if you think he should be banned for that.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

LousQ wrote:Using a lot of smileys is not spamming.

Nekit is one of the happier and kinder players, imnsho you're an idiot if you think he should be banned for that.
quoted for ... o/
very agree, im totally serious that i like him. he doesnt break any rules so gtfo.)))))))))
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

me likes nekitik!111!! me can dont see nekit ban. would have be baderest.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

omg
people like him... but ok, i cant prohibit this to u, i just dont understand how can u stand this smileys all the time. maybe neikt is happy etc, but it doesnt mean he should write ))) all the time, especially when it is not important.
[23:52:10] (Nekit) ZWeq i have question :)
[23:56:31] (Nekit) spy me ok?:)
[23:56:29] (Lousku) death: ransu mixed with horse
[23:56:13] (Sprut) was so much work before
[23:56:12] (Nekit) go in 21 on 5 mins?:)
I dont know why but it annoys me.
But now i wont see his stupid posts anymore... ))))))))) me many happy :D))))))))
Alma
Kuski

Post by Alma »

Nekit still does the )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

thats why we all love him :D

))))))))))))))))))
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

nah Nekit is cool. I think he does so many of these ))) because that's all he has time to type while he is playing. One of the faster type while playing players out there. I can't even find f9 half the time when I am focusing on playing.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

at first I didn't like nekit but I got used to leaving when he starts a battle and not considering his )))))))))))))))))) and I kinda like him now
:mrhat:
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ps. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Nekit is kind and happy, and breaks no rules.

but god does the ))))))))))))) get on my nerves ._.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

I agree with AKB

Also :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is nice
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

:D))))))))))) better :D)
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

Jon it was so cool topic! U ruined everything ((((((((((
But now i think im kinda ok with Nekit )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I know i was a bit too rude here :( Stupid jblaze. fufu
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

jblaze accidentally the whole (((((((((
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Xiphias wrote:jblaze accidentally the whole (((((((((
and i wont quote jon's post (:DD) but i totally agree ::DD
jon happyman)))

)))))...
ok, no
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Funny thing. I basically want to kill all the retards above me in this thread who spam ))), but I have no problem with Nekit's usage of parentheses. I used to hate how Nekit would use this "smiley", but now I even do so myself. However, there are still mongos who, when using this smiley, are the most annoying and retarded people in the scene. Ban all.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

Ban igge he is the most annoying kuski in this thread.

Jon your posts are always so nice and informative.. :3
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

NoZKeY wrote:Ban igge he is the most annoying kuski in this thread.
!)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

NoZKeY wrote:Ban igge he is the most annoying kuski in this thread.

Jon your posts are always so nice and informative.. :3
+1)
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

()((())()())
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

here is a little class to a simple wave with your elf

there are happy-fun and sad faces

first put a (
second ly put a happe smile with a little eye like this .)
(the other eye is closed, only one normik eye)

you can swich the order doesnt matter
gl

((((((((((((((((
.))))))))))))))))
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

Well, I Have Now Ignored Nekit on elmaonline.com. And it feels so GOOD!
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

jonharkulsykkel wrote:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Nekit's cool. :]
ToMaT