OKE

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

Madness
35mins club

OKE

Post by Madness »

Last edited by Madness on 10 Dec 2012, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Re: fak u

Post by Chris »

Madness wrote:
anpdad wrote:and new youtube interface.
This is a bit too harsh!
What is wrong with it? I didn't like old interface (I liked the one before the now replaced interface). Anyway somehow I've been seeing it on my other computer for w while, before it was introduced to everyone.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Madness
35mins club

Re: Confession

Post by Madness »

Are you an idiot?
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

Madness wrote:Are you an idiot?
Was your judgement hampered by the transpiring shenanigans? It seems as though...

EDIT: Shenanigans were transpiring in the aftermath of the submission of this subject
Last edited by goofu on 10 Dec 2012, 20:23, edited 2 times in total.
TT: 45:43:64
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

goofu wrote:Was your judgement hampered by the transpiring shenanigans? It seems as though...
It seems as though you are incapable of distinguishing a question from a judgment. Furthermore, it's very deceitful of you to try to cloud this fact by crafty editing your post afterwards. This may have been caused as a direct consequence of your pathological inclination to deliberately overlook important aspects of the reality, consequently leading to making hasty decisions and jumping to conclusions. These symptoms indicate that you suffer from an advanced mental disorder, which wholly forestalls you from being able to accurately perceive the reality. This can potentially reflect in behavior, that is generally associated with distress, disability, inferiority complex and impulsiveness associated with hallucinations. I deduce you lack sexual intercourse, which is presumably the main causation of your condition. If this goes untreated, it may lead to damage of fatty myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord, further leading to demyelination and scarring as well as a broad spectrum of signs and symptoms. The last stage of this disorder manifests itself by not being able to understand that one does not simply quote the last post in a thread, followed by death. I hope you will not floccinaucinihilipilificate my words and try to deal with your issue. As of now, I have to bid you a farewell until a complete recovery of yours.
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

Madness wrote:
goofu wrote:Was your judgement hampered by the transpiring shenanigans? It seems as though...
It seems as though you are incapable to distinguish a question from a judgment. Furthermore, it's very deceitful of you to try to cloud this fact by crafty editing your post afterwards. This may have been caused as a direct consequence of your pathological inclination to deliberately overlook important aspects of the reality, consequently leading to making hasty decisions and jumping to conclusions. These symptoms indicate that you suffer from an advanced mental disorder, which wholly forestalls you from being able to accurately perceive the reality. This can potentially reflect in behavior, that is generally associated with distress, disability, inferiority complex and impulsiveness associated with hallucinations. I deduce you lack sexual intercourse, which is presumably the main causation of your condition. If this goes untreated, it may lead to damage of fatty myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord, further leading to demyelination and scarring as well as a broad spectrum of signs and symptoms. The last stage of this disorder manifests itself by not being able to understand that one does not simply quote the last post in a thread, followed by death. I hope you will not floccinaucinihilipilificate my words and try to deal with your issue. As of now, I have to bid you a farewell until a complete recovery of yours.

TT: 45:43:64
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Tigro wrote:Confession (to stay on-topic): I had my hair cut on Saturday, from 35 cm to 2,1 cm. Now everyone is like o,o. I hate these moments, when you are the center of interest every time you enter some room. Sorry, but i will not give a photo... Madik knows why. I look terrible, you would laugh at my face cancer, or maybe pictures like those with my face will cause you serious heart injury or any other distort on your body. But i am still able to write, read, eat and play piano and elma. That´s enough with face like that.
You idiot, it's an elma-related forum! How you can be sooo fucking dumb! It's Elma-Related Confessions!
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

i am happy that berh is on ignore as well, so i don´t have to read his trash too.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

anpdad wrote:This is why this forum needs at least one working moderator ^
Yes. I don't care when people spam in useless threads, but it really annoys me when good threads get buried in crap as well. Seriously. Just one active moderator to move all these useless posts somewhere else. Please.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
culinko
38mins club

Re: OKE

Post by culinko »

ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Wow, I am just amazed by the fact that for once someone made something. Thank you :beer:
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »