SMS scammers got me

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

SMS scammers got me

Post by kuchitsu »

LMAO I didn't know I'm such an idiot.
So some guy calls me in the morning, I'm totally sleepy, and he tells me that he entered my number into some internet paying thing by mistake and that I should have an SMS with the code necessary to complete the payment. And I just told it with no hesitation. :D Immediately after I started getting messages about some payments but actually the scammers didn't accomplish much because I had very little money on that phone account. Still, I lost a little. After that I immediately called my phone company and asked them to make it impossible to pay on that system from my phone. They disabled some thing for me so now I'm safe. Well, not really safe since I have such a dumb and gullible brain apparently! I'm speechless lol, never expected myself to become a victim of such a simple scam.
Ruben
Kuski

Re: SMS scammers got me

Post by Ruben »

kuchitsu wrote:LMAO I didn't know I'm such an idiot.
So some guy calls me in the morning, I'm totally sleepy, and he tells me that he entered my number into some internet paying thing by mistake and that I should have an SMS with the code necessary to complete the payment. And I just told it with no hesitation. :D Immediately after I started getting messages about some payments but actually the scammers didn't accomplish much because I had very little money on that phone account. Still, I lost a little. After that I immediately called my phone company and asked them to make it impossible to pay on that system from my phone. They disabled some thing for me so now I'm safe. Well, not really safe since I have such a dumb and gullible brain apparently! I'm speechless lol, never expected myself to become a victim of such a simple scam.
What's your phone number? It'd be nice to have so I too can scam you in the future.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Mats
39mins club

Re: SMS scammers got me

Post by Mats »

Now that was funny :mrgreen:
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]