Mopolauta

Elasto Mania board
It is currently 29 Jun 2017, 15:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: SMS scammers got me
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016, 10:24 
Kuski

LMAO I didn't know I'm such an idiot.
So some guy calls me in the morning, I'm totally sleepy, and he tells me that he entered my number into some internet paying thing by mistake and that I should have an SMS with the code necessary to complete the payment. And I just told it with no hesitation. :D Immediately after I started getting messages about some payments but actually the scammers didn't accomplish much because I had very little money on that phone account. Still, I lost a little. After that I immediately called my phone company and asked them to make it impossible to pay on that system from my phone. They disabled some thing for me so now I'm safe. Well, not really safe since I have such a dumb and gullible brain apparently! I'm speechless lol, never expected myself to become a victim of such a simple scam.

Post subject: Re: SMS scammers got me
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016, 11:33 
Kuski

kuchitsu wrote:
LMAO I didn't know I'm such an idiot.
So some guy calls me in the morning, I'm totally sleepy, and he tells me that he entered my number into some internet paying thing by mistake and that I should have an SMS with the code necessary to complete the payment. And I just told it with no hesitation. :D Immediately after I started getting messages about some payments but actually the scammers didn't accomplish much because I had very little money on that phone account. Still, I lost a little. After that I immediately called my phone company and asked them to make it impossible to pay on that system from my phone. They disabled some thing for me so now I'm safe. Well, not really safe since I have such a dumb and gullible brain apparently! I'm speechless lol, never expected myself to become a victim of such a simple scam.

What's your phone number? It'd be nice to have so I too can scam you in the future.

Post subject: Re: SMS scammers got me
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 23:23 
Kuski

Now that was funny :mrgreen:

TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]