sunl: Added the transparency ignore thing to buglist.
> Bug: when i select Ground and select different options with arrows, the whole map moves along with Up and Down. Then, once a type of ground is selected, i cant move the map with arrows anymore (but i can get it to work again pressing different functions (Draw, Object, etc).
Added to buglist.
> Idea: Option to rotate polygons (small ploygons actually) 45° and 90°? Not with Transform tool, so we dont have to move it slowly to not change polygon size and to keep it identical to original one.
You can rotate without resizing by holding Ctrl, and similarly you can resize without rotating by holding Shift. For inputting values manually there is this issue: https://gitlab.com/Smibu/elmanager/issues/7
Added other ideas to idealist.Update 9.4.2017
* SLE: QGRASS is available as a texture.
* SLE: Numbering direction for filename suggestion is deduced automatically.
* SLE: Title and LGR changes are included in undo history.
* SLE: Improved accuracy of rendering overlapping pictures with same distances.
* SLE: Improved accuracy of texture rendering.
* SLE: Bugfix: Some pictures were rendered incorrectly because LGR transparency fields were ignored.
* SLE: Bugfix: The character '#' in level title was incorrectly reported as invalid.
* SLE: Bugfix: Font dialog would sometimes crash when selecting certain fonts. (You still cannot use such fonts, but now a proper error message is shown.)
* SLE: Bugfix: Wrong "editing in progress" notification was shown with PolyOp tool.
* SLE: Bugfix: PolyOp crashed if inner and then outer polygon was selected.
* Bugfix: Main window tab order was incorrect.
It seems GitLab API has some bug that causes it sometimes not return the latest release tag properly (it is null). Download the latest version manually if Elmanager doesn't notify you about the update.