Chain Level Making with [player]

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Chain Level Making with [player]

Post by Mawane »

Hi, I offer myself to make chain levels with anyone for a duo. Can be pie, ff, hoyla, normal, anything. Can advertise it or simply start as a balle randomly.
Plan is you make your part, send me the level in private with your prefered way to communicate (IMs, skype, tinychat, eol chat, etc) I make my part, I give back level, we discuss together, fix stuff and test and we must agree on everything or restart some parts.
I can say simply no, I don't like that part and vice-versa with or without a justification, I don't care.

PS: I am moving this weekend.
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
abruzzi
Kuski

Re: Chain Level Making with [player]

Post by abruzzi »

Mawane wrote:Hi, I offer myself to make chain levels with anyone for a duo. Can be pie, ff, hoyla, normal, anything. Can advertise it or simply start as a balle randomly.
Plan is you make your part, send me the level in private with your prefered way to communicate (IMs, skype, tinychat, eol chat, etc) I make my part, I give back level, we discuss together, fix stuff and test and we must agree on everything or restart some parts.
I can say simply no, I don't like that part and vice-versa with or without a justification, I don't care.

PS: I am moving this weekend.

How much is it for your assistance, Mawane? I only 15$ in my wallet atm :roll:
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

abruzzi wrote:How much is it for your assistance, Mawane? I only 15$ in my wallet atm :roll:
lol, you can just send me a level anytime, tell me specifications and I'll try to work on it asap
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

fun part has to be the actual making, not playing some linear carbitch, they always end like that. (fug ohv jonsyghel i say linear is carbitch then it is so)

always up to turning your levels from bad to good, just send me :D)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

pls turn these levels from bad to good)
http://kopasite.net/up/y4khyw21h9cqk47/lve.zip
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages