Apple avoidance idea

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

Apple avoidance idea

Post by kuchitsu »

Haven't heard of anyone else doing this. Here is the lev: http://elmaonline.net/battles/97150

Due to hooked bug at the start you don't need to pick any other apples. In fact, you want to avoid them because they change the gravity and make you waste time getting back on track. So it's a bit like killer avoidance levels but more forgiving since instead of dying you just lose some time if you touch an apple.

Anyone wants to make a FF like this maybe?
Pab
38mins club

Re: Apple avoidance idea

Post by Pab »

i say interesting
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Yes, seems like a nice concept for first finishes. It's mainly suitable for quite short levs though, the problem is that you will need to finish the lev to get a real result. If you dodge all apples, drive farther than anyone else and die before the flower you'll be last.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

So in this instance you must allow hooked big and I've never seen anyone do this. What I have seen and done myself is not allowing hooked bug and then making the flower both a killer (before all apples taken you'll finish without a balle time) and also the finish obiously. I remember was cool levs cause at first you are dodging the very thing you need to come back to. I think maybe some creative things can come of these hooked bugs for sure.
God Bless America
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

TL did this long time ago. its cool concept
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

MP made World Cup level using Hooked bug at start. Never did that variation where apples slowed you down though, you could simply pick whichever apples.