Nitro Problem

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

chux
Kuski

Nitro Problem

Post by chux »

I downloaded nitro and it was all oging nicely until it told me there wasnt an elma file in the elma folder! so i tried 'open with' and it told me the elma.res file is missing...whats going wrong, and what's the res file?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Are
Kuski

Post by Are »

Nitro only works with the original unpatched version of Elma, so that may be what the problem is...
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

I havent used any patches before though...and what do you mean by original?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Are
Kuski

Post by Are »

1.00 or whatever it is called... So none of the patches from elastomania.com can have been installed, either.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

yeah, I got version 1.0 and i cant remember getting any patches, definately not from elastomania.com, i hardly ever go there...I might have tried to install a patch but it didnt work properly so i deleted it...would that affect it?

Post by Guest »

Probably not. Anyway, the elma.res file is a file you need to run the game, that's all I know :) And it's located in the main elma folder. I, or someone, could probably mail it to you if you don't have it...
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Well thats kinda odd, I can play the game fine, so i guess i do have the .res file...but nitro says i havent...ahhhh!!! ah well, iv eseen a replay of 55 being done, so i dont even need it now...thanks guys!