Professional replays Update

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

simon-labroue2

Professional replays Update

Post by simon-labroue2 »

Hi. I'm a newcomer. I already finished quite a few of the levels.

Let me explain the situation: expert internal replays are usually updated by mr, but, correct me if I'm wrong, he now seems to be dead. (or just not want to update them, or etc..)

the last update was a pretty long time ago, if I remember right. At that time, I was at the process of finishing Over and Under. tell me someday if the lev is possible, though.

If someone would just want to begin collect the best internal replays and release a pack someday, like mr already did multiple times in the past (thanks to him), that would be quite appreciated, because when elma 2 will come out, if it will, then this game could be put away very fast, and it would not be nice to quit the game like without firsly updating these recs...

or perhaps a project like this is already going on, I don't know.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

First, the replays aren't the best ones. They are the best ones that people upload publicly.

Second, i don't think mr is dead.

Third, you must be from Quebec,Canada to call yourself Simon Labroue...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Luther got this job right? And he was making that style section too. But what happened? Atleast we could get the most important part of it updated, that being the proffesional replays...
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

if you look at replay sharing and wanted recs topic you will get lots of better recs than the ones on moposite
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

ye but its nice to have them collected on moposite though
Proud Member Of RDK
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

J-sim wrote:Luther got this job right? And he was making that style section too. But what happened? Atleast we could get the most important part of it updated, that being the proffesional replays...
I don't have this job anymore, and in my opinion: patience, patience paatience ;)
Nekit for president
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Yeah, ez for you to say when you basically drive better replays by yourself than mopo would have :P
simon-labroue2

Post by simon-labroue2 »

that's it, someone should start to collect them, or you simply post the times of your best sharable recs here and I'll try to update the list so you can post 'em after

like:
Warm Up 14,05 (Karlis)
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

like:
nat
Nekit for president
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

people want their recs to stay secret so people won't know how to improve it.