Missing .lev file

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

smok3t3ch
Beginner kuski

Missing .lev file

Post by smok3t3ch »

I just downloaded the level replay 29mopolp off the moposite. When I try to play it an error that says Im missing the file 0lp29.lev comes up. Do I have to have a .lev for ever replay I download. Can anyone help me out?
Last edited by smok3t3ch on 11 Dec 2005, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
smok3 em if ya got em
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

You have a replay for level OLP29 but you don't have the level file itself. Download it from the following link: http://www.moposite.com/downloads/levels/other/olp.zip

Extract all the files into your "lev" directory, which is located at your elma directory.
smok3t3ch
Beginner kuski

Post by smok3t3ch »

dz wrote:You have a replay for level OLP29 but you don't have the level file itself. Download it from the following link: http://www.moposite.com/downloads/levels/other/olp.zip

Extract all the files into your "lev" directory, which is located at your elma directory.
Very helpfull thankyou. =)
smok3 em if ya got em
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Re: Missing .lev file

Post by The_BoneLESS »

smok3t3ch wrote:Do I have to have a .lev for every replay I download ?
Yes
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well smoketech, every replay that is not driven on an internal needs the appropriate level where it is driven on. For example, if I drive a replay on certain level example.lev and I save the replay cool.rec, then you need both the replay and the level to watch the replay. Another replay on the same level won't result in redownloading the same level though, since you already have it in your level folder, you see.