Negative colors when playing elma

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Negative colors when playing elma

Post by niN »

So I have a problem. When I play elma sometimes (there is no "key" to it, it happens randomly) the colors turn negative.
This happened once when I was on a good way to get PR on Labby pro, I carried on playing even though my eyes felt like they were boiled. And off course I screwed up and burned my eyes for nothing-.-

Well I'm asking has anyone had this prol? anyone knows how to fix? Please! I really need help. In like 50% of all rounds the colors turn negative and it hurts sooo much! :cry:
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

had and still have it, fix it by pressing esc and than highlight "play again" and press enter and its gone
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

If this happens much, it means you have some background program interfering (some palette issue, I don't how this process exactly works).

Best thing you could do is take a look at the set of programs you're running and shut down the ones that are not really necessary and could be causing the problem.

Anyway, sometimes it will just happen anyway whatever steps you take to prevent it, but not as often as you are claiming.
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

often happens me when alt-tab
quite annoying when it appears in gameplay but that's like very rarely for me.. I don't have many progs running in background but winamp and Dc seems to be the bad guys ^_~
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Ok thanks for help everyone :) I am running win amp and more in background. Also It mostly happens when I press alt + tab.
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

i luv it... such spacy feeling
tried to make a screenshot but it failed :?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Harald Hasch wrote:i luv it... such spacy feeling
tried to make a screenshot but it failed :?
HH appreciates the sweet taste of hallucination

and for the screen problem, well happens quite often. Sometimes inverted colors, gold colors, other shits... more funny then anything.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Cfilorvy
Kuski

Post by Cfilorvy »

It happened to me once while I played headbanger right before pipe. But amazingly I did the pipe AND the lev. Got some 56,2x when my record was 55,89 :P
TT: 42
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

It happened to me once while was smoking, was very mad.
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

it happened to me once when i was drinking: a cup of tea.