EOL crash

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Tigro
Kuski

EOL crash

Post by Tigro »

When i start EOL i sometimes get lag like this: i start eol, the main screen (Elasto Mania) appears, an i press enter to proceed to player choice, but either nothing happens and PC lags so i have to reset, or the main screen starts to roll down like in normal but lags somewhere in this process, so i have to reset again. I dont know why is this, so if someone can help, pls do so.
Zweq
34mins club

Re: EOL crash

Post by Zweq »

That's when elma sorts levs or recs (I'm not sure if both). How many recs/levs in your corresponding folders? I don't know why would you need to reset, even with 5k files the sorting process should take max a few seconds(random guess is that your harddrive is about to explode). Perhaps you should just archive your current lev/rec folders and happily live without any load (downside being you'll miss some lev/rec every now and then).
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

If that helps (removing all levs/recs) you could try putting them back and using the function in elmanager that finds invalid levs/recs, aswell as turning on "sorting off" in eolconf and see if that might help so you can keep your levs/recs.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

thanx, i will try that, but i realised i have ticked "sorting off".