Community history

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Community history

Post by Abula »

http://www.moposite.com/community_history.php

I want to update this page. Give me kuskis, teams and dates and make my work easier. Thanks.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Updated.
--

Are these guys been active for at least 4 years? CSabi, dz, Jeppe, Olliz, MGen

Are Raider, Know-How active anymore?

Anyone has energy to find out the release dates of Elma Crime and the first version of the Mopolauta. Moposite news may help. Any other events you think about?

Please help me with these issues, not easy to remember / know everything.
Last edited by Abula on 6 Nov 2004, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Kuper is still active, he registered at lauta today and posted two great internaltimes on the forum.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

dz doesn't play internals much i guess, tonylee is still playing and beats some czech records like once/year these days:)
[carebox]
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Ok. I fixed TonyLee.
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Abula wrote:Updated.
--

Are Raider, Know-How active anymore?

Anyone has energy to find out the release dates of Elma Crime and the first version of the Mopolauta. Moposite news may help. Any other events you think about?

Please help me with these issues, not easy to remember / know everything.
Elma Crime was shot on 2001 July 14th.

MGen and CSabi has been playing for more than 4 years, but as I know, MGen had a bigger break 2 years ago. But maybe he should be asked about it, for the accuracy. I think, CSabi counts as a veteran.

I forgot to mention further more Hungarian Meetings. One was organized by Vicked this summer (august 13-15), it was called AMET (After MET). And there has been many ZETs (Züllött Elmások Találkozója - Debauchee Elmakuskis' Meeting) as well. AMET was held at lake Balaton, ZET is usually held at a pub. The original idea of this drinking meeting was found out by jcl, and he is the main organizer of these meetings. Of course, anyone may organize a ZET. Infos under this site: http://harleqin.elte.hu/~joe/ZET If you understand anything from this Hungarian language. :)

About teams: TEA and EK are the oldest teams in Hungary. And they're still "active". BTW, EK is only one or two weeks older than TEA, so not that older. :P From EK, only I and Korppi are, who didn't have a longer break, and started playing in 2000. Vicked and mantis had bigger breaks, Spe3der and Wedge are not playing anymore. The others started their elma career later. Team OLD, mEkK, dx and qb are teams to be mentioned in Hungary as well. In OLD there are only kuskis, that are old. (wow, who would have ever guessed it :D ) Api is 41 years old, as I know, so I think, he should be in the list. And he is a good player as well. Check this for the Hungarian kuskis: http://www.freeweb.hu/elma/jatekos.php

That's it now. If there's something further more, that comes into my mind, I will tell it to you.
The first joiner of EK. Having the best IQ (ATM) :) Organized MET2002, 2003 and 2004. Organized EEC. Being active all the time, but not höyling like hell. Like the music that Queen and Stratovarius play. Favourite pages: arzen25.fw.hu www.elastokings.tk www.elastomania.hu www.moposite.com www.stratovarius.com
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Timmo - really should get mentioned, he is one of the best level makers of all time, pretty sure they had a popular site EDR or something like that :D
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Flatley: I think ZETs are not worth adding but AMET sounds interesting. Do you have more info about it? CSabi is listed as a veteran and Elma Crime shot day is in events, thanks for those.

Juble: yes, Timmo belongs there, indeed,like you.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Abula wrote:Updated.
--

It depends of course what's the definition of being active, I consider it as being part of the scene, it can be great internals success or just to talk with other elma players about elma and so on. Plz don't brake my heart and break my tires by doubting me! :)
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Abula wrote:Flatley: I think ZETs are not worth adding but AMET sounds interesting. Do you have more info about it? CSabi is listed as a veteran and Elma Crime shot day is in events, thanks for those.

Juble: yes, Timmo belongs there, indeed,like you.
AMET was organized by [EK]Vicked, was held at lake Balaton (in Balatonszemes) and longed for 3 days. There was no computer, it was organized "only" for meeting each other. After Magyar Elma Tábor is = After Hungarian Elma Camp. I will ask Vick to write some infos about it for you. (I should/could have done it before. :/ )
The first joiner of EK. Having the best IQ (ATM) :) Organized MET2002, 2003 and 2004. Organized EEC. Being active all the time, but not höyling like hell. Like the music that Queen and Stratovarius play. Favourite pages: arzen25.fw.hu www.elastokings.tk www.elastomania.hu www.moposite.com www.stratovarius.com
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Dame...Ive only been playing for just over 3 years...I'll be on there all bold next year, oh yes!
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

chux wrote:Dame...Ive only been playing for just over 3 years...I'll be on there all bold next year, oh yes!
You also have to have done something :P
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ye chux, i started wc2000 and i aint done shit, therefore nothing for me
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

community should history say that i wrote no.66666th post here
[carebox]
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

i wrote 60000th post ahem..

</uselessinfo>
39:37,91
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

SveinR wrote:
chux wrote:Dame...Ive only been playing for just over 3 years...I'll be on there all bold next year, oh yes!
What? No-one told me that...
Agh, better get working on something
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

chux wrote:
SveinR wrote:
What? No-one told me that...
Agh, better get working on something
Next year shouldnt 5 year be required??
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Juski wrote:Next year shouldnt 5 year be required??
So for example, even if I had played for 50 years I couldn't be considered a veteran? New veterans will never be added according to your conclusion.
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

haha.. I like yo clååd :*
Such often Juski's posts make me whane argue but this time no need :)
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Cloud wrote:
Juski wrote:Next year shouldnt 5 year be required??
So for example, even if I had played for 50 years I couldn't be considered a veteran? New veterans will never be added according to your conclusion.
Ok lets add 1 year ever other year then, or maybe make it percentage of time uve been here,because if veterans is over 50 years then wouldnt 10 year be n00bish? maybe nat ezx just mongo
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Nah, cos then you would always have to have been around for half of the time the community has been. Keep it as 4 years or whatever, and when people drop out they can be removed, or moved to a retired kuskis section...