The best and the worst sections on Moposite

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

The best and the worst sections on Moposite

Post by Abula »

This question came up to my mind when I was thinking what section would I update for next. So share your opinions what sections should be updated more often than others. Records section you don't have to comment about, it's updated every Sunday.

What contests? Kinglist, more Mopobattles? Kuski and team databases? Links, more stuff? Old WR tables etc. Thanks for feedback.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

i think mopobattles are needed, and the team databases and kuski sections.

/mick
team EM - why not ok?
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

mopobattles and kinglist is the best sections . Old wr tables= not important for me.
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Kuski database and kinglist related stuff is cool, also keep an eye on "Printable version", one of my favourite sections on moposite 8)
the weed fan club
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Kuski and teamdatabase is good things.

Also more mopobattles would be great, ecsample write date and time for mopoboattles on moposite.

And also a link to my teampage: http://medlem.jubii.dk/elastomania/cEp/default.html :)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

What a surprise. All things that are not online are the best ones. Right. People always see what they don't have but not what they already have :-].
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

hm i thought this thread is about what should be converted :?
the weed fan club
Mick
Kuski

Re: The best and the worst sections on Moposite

Post by Mick »

Abula wrote:This question came up to my mind when I was thinking what section would I update for next.
arrr abula. by saying that you asking about the most important things to do next. not what is the best thing out of all. thats how I (and jcl it seems) took it anyways.
team EM - why not ok?
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: The best and the worst sections on Moposite

Post by Abula »

Mick wrote:
Abula wrote:This question came up to my mind when I was thinking what section would I update for next.
arrr abula. by saying that you asking about the most important things to do next. not what is the best thing out of all. thats how I (and jcl it seems) took it anyways.
The actual question comes just after that. The sentences would have been: "This question came up to mind when I was cutting grass in our garden." However I admit it was a bit mislead.
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

its cool. so if its about all sections, i would say that replays are the most important part.

i remember being a loser and wanting to see replays, the only site i would ever go to was the kgb site cos thats all i needed. i never went to pexi's site cos there was no really coal recs to watch.
team EM - why not ok?
dz
first 39tt

Re: hi

Post by dz »

Mick wrote:its cool. so if its about all sections, i would say that replays are the most important part.

i remember being a loser and wanting to see replays, the only site i would ever go to was the kgb site cos thats all i needed. i never went to pexi's site cos there was no really coal recs to watch.
so agree, replays was best section no doubt when i was a beginner. every time recs was updated we were so excited with bro to download and transfer them home by disks (no net that time). ahh those times