To Abula: Broken link on moposite's first page

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

zworqy
Kuski

To Abula: Broken link on moposite's first page

Post by zworqy »

The link to the original versions of the 3 first levels in wcup4 is broken. I've tried some alternate spellings but none work. Please fix. And what does "original" mean here? Are the levels EDITED? That's not fair to the designers is it?
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

well what if i do lev and prehoyl it 100 hours and then its chosen as event lev. u don't think i might have some kind of advange to others.. :D
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Yes, I agree but that's why lev designers aren't allowed to compete on his own levels. And that doesn't only apply to Wcup. It applies (or should apply) to all contests except the designers own contests (at his own page).

And even if they don't hoyl the levels before releasing it, designers know what the entire map looks like and knows where all (or at least most) shortcuts are.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Im not excactly sure but did you mean designers should not be allowed to take part in wcup event they have created themselves by saying "It applies (or should apply) to all contests except the designers own contests "

that is why pexi changes the level, so that designer himself can take part without anyone claiming he knows the map. and leaving designer out he could miss important points, and even wcup win, if his good enough.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Do you mean this? "Also have a look how the WCup4 levels 1-3 were originally >>"

Working for me at least..
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)