About this new shitty chat board!

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

what about what the things that is now much better?
like, no popups, 50 posts/page etc...
and colours are just what you are used to....
But I think you have a good Idea in minimize the "chatrooms..." (subjects..)
And like you said, many people have slow computers... don´t you think they feel that it is more important that popups are gone?

ok...
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

You should learn to surf more efficent here. Here are a few tips: use the 'Jump to' from in left to get quicker to other forums. Also you don't have to check every forum everyday, just once in a week? And check only the forums that contain new posts for you (hopefully you understood what I told you yesterday about how to know what forums have new messages).

Colors: I tried to change them but it was difficult as hell (ask skint0r, he tried too) and damn much annoying job. All images should be changed and there are million color options. Moreover I'm sure many people are satisfied with this after watching blue and green over two years now.

The old Mopolauta is still there, just use it if you like it better. And don't say "I would use it but no one else is there." It's not my problem if people think this new one better and don't want to stay in the old one with you.

This number of forums thing we must think more. Maybe it could be changed. Post your suggestions to dz's thread in this 'Feedback' forum.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

And about the number of registered users. There are about 250 users in old Mopolauta and 53 in this new one. I'm sure it doesn't take many months to pass that 250 users limit.

And maybe 10% of those 250 users are active, which is less than here now. And the only link to this new board is in the main page. Everywhere else the board forums are linked to old one, which means many users even don't know about this new one.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

better things about this forum:
1. it's loads faster , easyboard seems to have occupied servers
2. much better colours , if abula gonna change he should keep these too
3. no popups , how can u even consider going back to popups?
4. u can click the smiley buttons and other functions (bold italic etc) while u write your posts
5. your location is visible under your nick
6. small details that make a big significance , i would have to compare the boards in detail to remember exactly but i won't be arsed .

i think the old mopolauta should be closed to get them who use it to come here .
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

I can try to install some new themes so people can decide themselves what design they use. I'm not sure if I'm able to. I can't install not so many different, maybe 3-5. Give your requests what themes should be added, check out them here
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

bartek you big sook :roll: , this is so much better than the old bbs. stick with this one, its got no annoying features like the old one.

what ribot said is exactly true. no need to ever contemplate going back to the shity board.

/mick
team EM - why not ok?
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

I would like to know how many people actually want a new outlook alternatives (so you can choose the one you want to use)? I won't do the painful job if no one even cares about.

BarTek: at least you must suggest some better theme from the page I gave in my earlier post.

And last time I tried some theme changings I lost all posts (was before opening this to public). I'm pretty sure I wouldn't screw up this time but there's always a risk.
Hibernatus
Le pilote

Post by Hibernatus »

the current theme is my favourite one
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Yeah i like it as it is, but variety us always a good thing.
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

this outlook is the best i think, a little boring, but it's neat and clear. Easy to read.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

BarTek still stands behind these opinions?
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

I see you're busy digging up old topics Abula. :)

I like this look actually, another alternative would be to make one ourselves, but that's waaaay too much work.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

damn i hate it when it nowadays goes to moposite from the left top moposite logo.
sure its more logical now but it was so easy to just click the huge logo to get to lauta mainpage omg
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Just click the Mopolauta Forum Index link.
I like it better this way than before, in fact I think it was me who suggested that we should change it.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:damn i hate it when it nowadays goes to moposite from the left top moposite logo.
sure its more logical now but it was so easy to just click the huge logo to get to lauta mainpage omg
I thought there would be more people to whine. I'm a bit confused too (I used the logo to get the forum index page) but I wanted this when I created the Mopolauta but back then I didn't know how to fix this problem. I hope we can live with this change :].
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

just put both sites in ur links bar and then there is no problem and you kno exactly where ur going
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
western
Kuski

Re: About this new shitty chat board!

Post by western »

backed up, bartek. bring that old mopolauta back! this one sucks... why change it?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

orka revive nab topics
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

I doubt western was around when the old ezboard one was used anyway.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ