LOM updated too slow...

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

insane guy
Kuski

LOM updated too slow...

Post by insane guy »

i think its really sad that lom is updated that slowly....
there still arent even the results of nintendo theme and now is already a new month with no new theme.....
maybe its because of wcup...but i think that isnt too important....
sorry +bye dave
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

once again i belive this is becuz abula has taken too much stuff on his site, he gets desperated on updating, sections are left without update, and no one is happy :)
that's the reason i don't play kinglist levels, i really don't want to wait 1-3 months every update.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:once again i belive this is becuz abula has taken too much stuff on his site, he gets desperated on updating, sections are left without update, and no one is happy :)
that's the reason i don't play kinglist levels, i really don't want to wait 1-3 months every update.
1) Remove sections
2) Get more updaters
3) Wait

And it's 6 months since last Kinglist update. Anyway I'm getting a program for updating Kinglist so it will be faster in the future. You remember when average times etc were updated once in 3 months and now every week, almost.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Yes i would be nice if LOM were updatet, (I've send in a level).

Abula, I would like to be an updater of one or more sections :) Maybe

- Kopaka [cEp]