moved topic problem

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

moved topic problem

Post by onlainari »

if there's a moved topic that you click,u view it for awhile,then you want to get back to the section u were... it gives "warning,page is old" and if you retry it ,you get to the section the poll is moved or where it's moved from,but the wrong one... :cry2:
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Quite ironic that this topic will be moved. :)
Just don't use the back button, use the links above the main table.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

just turn off "moved" thingie. it looks horrible when mods don't bother remove them later anyway. f.ex. general area looks total mess rite now ;\
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

I've recognized the same thing, and told it to Abu, but he said that the error is not in the lauta, but in me :lol:
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

KD: it was different thing. You said "Moved:" in the topic means that it's moved TO that forum when for real it's moved FROM that forum where you see it.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Diogenes
Kuski

Post by Diogenes »

The biggest problem with moved topics is that they are updated to both the old and new forum. As a result, a moved topic can spook around for a long time in a forum where it doesn't belong. When a topic has been moved away from a forum it shouldn't jump to the top of the topic list of that forum every time someone posts in it.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Diagones: so true but this thing we should post to phpbb.com bug/fix/feature forums. Maybe MagnusB could start to remove them a bit quicker? :] Like one week after creating the topic.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Sorry about that. I didn't think I could delete threads anymore. :)