what special you want ?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Which special effect you would like to have most out of these?

teleport yourself
3%
move faster than light(or similar,being very fast)
9%
fly
22%
live without a need to sleep at all
No votes
read minds
15%
contact aliens / communicate telepathically
1%
go back in time (and come back)
9%
travel future (and come back)
1%
live without a need of drink/food
No votes
abnormal elasticity and athlete
1%
being an animal man. You can communicate with animals
No votes
live without breathing
No votes
immortality
7%
detach from your body. Astral experience.
1%
abnormally big penis and being extremely handsome and rich
1%
being abnormally smart. Knowing it all and beyond.
7%
control of weather
1%
be invisible
3%
superior computer playing skills
3%
Grow and shrink in size
No votes
being extremely talented on everything
12%

Total votes: 67

ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: what special you want ?

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Im chosed the "being extremely talented on everything" mode. Imo very interesting and useful

Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

always wanted to fly but i guess that would get boring after a while. Immortality sounds like my choice, 2nd best choice would be teleport and move faster than speed of light, those choices would be interesting long term as there are so many places to check out. On the other hand immortality could get seriously boring after a few thousand years, and seriously scary after the sun dies, imagine just floating in space in darkness(well in reality you would probably be able to walk on some celestial object in complete darkness, unless you got launched into deep space for some reason), nothing to do but watch stars for billions of years, you floating without any destination, stars one by one running out of juice and fading away, in the end you'd spend an eternity in complete darkness. So moving very veryu quikly it is, which is imo improved version of teleport and fly
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

I cant even imagine how i coùld fly, immortality osv.

culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Immortality by a mile. Would really want to explore galaxies and sach, get answers to all questions, try everything, meet everyone, countless possibilities because infinite time. Also it's better to be bored than being unable to even think about stuff.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

i went for travels to future and coming back. that could be good and might provide richness (lotteries), also knowledge of solutions of some eternal problems and questions
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

abruzzi wrote:richness (lotteries)
A simple man of simple needs :wink2:
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

pawq wrote:
abruzzi wrote:richness (lotteries)
A simple man of simple needs :wink2:

nah, i never care about moneyz. it's just one of the factor that along with the knowledge from the future can make me exploit my 'bonus' even more. imagine how many more inventors we would have had if all of them had the financial (or other) possibilities to bring their ideas into life
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I apparantly answered invisible back then. Might still be true, but since then I have discovered that the ultimate superpower is the ability to save and reload. Even if there's just one save slot, that would be fucking amazing. Especially if you retain memories. Could try everything. First thing I'd do is travel all over the world and eat at super expensive restaurants and stay at super luxurous hotels etc. Then just reset to last savepoint and not have spent any money.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Even further influence of World Cup 7 on our lives hereby surfaces :D
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Travelling into the future could be dangerous. What if you get there and there is no Earth left? (Quite an extreme example).
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

soular sistem moves so quik just 2 mins into the future and you wuold be in space
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

well i assume these work like magic and you would automatically end in the correct space if you went forward/back, if not then a lot of these have some serious problems and you would die fast. accelerating instantly to light speed would vaporize you and it would take you almost a year to reach that with 1g acceleration and another year to stop. then some sound like nice ideas but in practicality would be a nightmare to get done, for example you could try to go to the future to get some impsy technology but now you need to educate whole industry about all the necessary scientific breakthroughs required to manufacture that tech and then they will take 20 years to build new factories for it
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Zweq wrote:soular sistem moves so quik just 2 mins into the future and you wuold be in space
ye true. 5 seconds even.

I chose immortality. With enough time, I could attain many of the special here anyway
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96