i have adhd

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

i have adhd

Post by ribot »

so this is my long secret guys... the reason why i post like i do, and i feel i should not be attacked by such boring ppl here... the most boring ppl are teajay, igge and jappe... but well, the other ones are just boring so i don't remember their names....

what i wanted to say is that we now have started adhd-times here on lauta.. i talked to sveinr about it and he was like not understanding the point and then he wouldn't approve although i tried to convince him... it ended up with him not saying a word, and me trying to suggest to him to be at least a tiny bit of fun for once in his life..

anyway, what i'm saying is that i have adhd and i need to constantly be stimulated with input in chats/forums etc...

and, as a bonus i do here a adhd contest:
post short, thoughtless messagges in any random forums, and a few new pointless topics...of course genius like myself and akb know that they aren't pointless, that they actually enrich our cultures as human beings, and increase the diversity of human expression on our planet... in future the boring ones will be ignored where we will be thanked for having created a better world for everyone. but this is what we have to sacrifice, for being true to our blood, true to our mothers' vaginas and towards the silence of the abulas
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020