in-depth topic about topic topics

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

in-depth topic about topic topics

Post by ribot »

topic topics might very well not have been invented by me, but they are very genius indeed. basically any topic topic is warped, thwarted and warmed by the cunnilingus of tonguemasters such as xiphias. ofc and obv topic topic topics resonate in abulism and are about as trust-worthy as any no-sayer, but, and i do mean BUT!!!!

warp-thwarted topics go deep and encircle themselves as spirtual, kind of like a virtualization of a virtual machine. they transcend space and time, because warpedness is like the time-machine or anything that transcends causality or cause and effect -- causuality being the primary stance of truth, although based on no-saying stigma-axiom.

but i do tell you, casuality is way better than causality. causality is the axiom that you think you know the world, and from this notion your breath stinks and you are pretty boring and annoying to spend time with. casuality however indicates that you can do whatever you want (this be the law), and you don't take any responsibility for the past. of course you be responsible for yourself as being casual, as that is the responsibility in itself. but defending yourself, like a no-saying person would defend his past acts, is the irresponsibility. but by being casual you can do what you want, when you want, not care about what others things, take the piss, do the choka choka, in the one-time-retarded-ceiling-complex.

i rest my case.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020