MP3.COM - how to put up music?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

MP3.COM - how to put up music?

Post by dz »

I have once tried to upload my old set of tracks i've produced ýears back when i used to play around with trackers, but i didn't manage to upload them on to www.mp3.com.

so, those of you who knows how to do it, could you give some basic info about it? is it totally free? do i need to know/do something else than just have those files as .MP3 on my computer?

any of help gladly welcome.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

ermmm... i like mp3.com quite much cause its a very easy way to spread your music all over the world:
first you have to sign up in artist area and create a new artist with that account
log into artist area and into your artist... there you got your own little page on whicj you can upload songs, information ,news , images........
.... i like it...

my mp3.com: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/494/som ... e_guy.html
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

yes its free , you can even make money with it ( you tell them the cds , if some people want to buy them they produce them and you get about 40% or something... )
yes and even complete computer idiots like me can do it....
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

oh shit these fuckers!
i just read on mp3.com that after 31st of january each artist can onlyhave max. of 3 songs on his page....
you can pay for some shit called gold or platinum - then you can uploadup to 100 songs....
but im not doing this my music is for free so i also dont want to pay for it....

anyway have you uploaded anything yet?
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

I registered my band, and uploaded one song. It's a shame with that upgrading shit. And one annoying thing is that mp3.com have to approve what you're uploading, and that take several days. So I'm waiting...
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

normally it takes about a week but somtimes longer...