Text Based Game Referrals

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

danitah
Kuski

Text Based Game Referrals

Post by danitah »

So I've been playing a text based game called Torn City for quite many years, and there are a few achievements I want to get that require me to refer players (you have to reach level 10). So if anyone is willing to play it for a bit (I will give you money etc in-game) I am willing to do the same in return if you want me to play another text based game, even a facebook game or whatever. I can do other stuff in return too, take battle lev requests or something ;) So for anyone who want to help me, here is my referral link:

CLICK HERE PLZ!1!

It is quite fun game too, I've been registered for about 8 years (though, I've only been active for around 3-4 years).

I don't know how many of you play text based games (or other games where you can do referrals), but this is worth a shot I guess ;)
analcactus
Kuski

Re: Text Based Game Referrals

Post by analcactus »

Image Image
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

Thanks analcactus and lousk ;)
I sent you some money, use it to buy a villa: http://www.torn.com/properties.php?step ... property=9
then buy jawbreakers to get your happy up: http://www.torn.com/imarket.php#/p=shop ... jawbreaker
i also sent a parcel with some medical items (if you get in hospital) and ecstasy. use ecstasy when you have full energy and are going to train in the gym. To gain levels, pretty much do crimes and train. Always make sure you have a lot of happy before training, you can bump it up with jawbreakers and ecstasy. Use jawbreakers first then ecstasy gives you twice of that. Keep in mind your happy resets to whatever maximum you have at every 15 minute mark (0,15,30,45). If you need anything else let me know!
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

Actually, dont use jawbreakers, i will send some erotic dvds, which are way more effective. You can use up to 5 at a time if you dont have any booster cooldown for +12500 happy, then use ecstasy for 13500*2 happy and end up with 27000 ;) I'm not sure if there is any max happy limit (since I don't need happy myself) but I don't think so.
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

hm, as i understand, your happy limit is based on the home you're living in : as for villa, it's 400 happiness max :D nn 27k

UPD
Lusk post a link of yer char plx
DanielJ add me?
Image Image
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

analcactus wrote:hm, as i understand, your happy limit is based on the home you're living in : as for villa, it's 400 happiness max :D nn 27k

UPD
Lusk post a link of yer char plx
DanielJ add me?
lousk is http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1867528

The 400 max for villa only means that it won't increase over 400 by itself, and that it will reset to 400 at every 15 minute mark, so you can get it higher with items that boost happy :)
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

:!: lusker i proposed you with the best $5k diamond ring pls be my husbend!
this is allowed , we will be best coupel :beer: :!:
Image Image
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

I play Torn. I wrote some userscripts for it to make it easier/faster to play. Danielj I think you might get banned if you send too much money to new users, although I don't know what the limit would be . They might suspect you for multis or something.. dunno
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

If they look at user IPs and login pattern it should be pretty obvious it's not me, also haven't sent very much :)