euro truck simulator 2

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

jonsykkel
Kuski

euro truck simulator 2

Post by jonsykkel »

how many trucks do you have in euro truck simulator 2?
how many % of roads have you explored in euro truck simulator 2?
what is your favorite truck in euro truck simulator 2?
why do you think euro truck simulator 2 is the best game of all time?
whats the craziest thing you have done in euro truck simulator 2?
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
danitah
Kuski

Re: euro truck simulator 2

Post by danitah »

I'm not at home right now so cant check stats :( But i really love ETS2 and have played a few hours, not that much. I think I have like 5ish garages filled with trucks. Once i managed to jump out of world at a harbor somewhere and reach speeds of 1000km/h or something and could see other side of harbor (fell from france to england, i think). The devs are making American Truck Simulator atm which will be very epic im think.
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Sick good game, hoyled some 60 hrs in first week when got it, but got a bit repetitive because of too small map, so keep driving same roads all the time with like no landmarks or anything to make it interesting while cruising. 10/10 would play again though if not busy with so many other games. Think bought Scania or Renault trucks before stopped playing.

Crashed and ruined headlights in some mega long job, drove some million miles in complete darkness while crashing randomly into things, then some 10m before got to delivery site I bumped into a sign or something and truck failed right before got to end gg.

too big pic vtttf click link oke
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

Good story skint :) Didn't know you could destroy headlight.

Once you have a few drivers, you can sleep extra much to earn money faster :p The game will only allow you to sleep 3-4 times at a time though. But be aware that this might take away incentive to drive a bit ... Also taking max loan from bank is max worth it (when you can get enough money to buy additional drivers), if you take many short-term loans you will pay a lot every day but in the long run you will earn it back and profit from it.

Actually, I think American Truck Simulator may be the game I'm anticipating most atm :) I wish I had other games that work as well as this for listening to learning materials etc while playing. So far I haven't found any. Elma works kind of well I guess but I usually get too concentrated on finding styles etc and ofc on chat :|