8values political stance quiz

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

Re: 8values political stance quiz

Post by milagros »

Zweq wrote:Kindness, honesty and bad self esteem are in the core of Finnish people, learned as a child from parents.
I think it has historical reasons. The more north you go, the harder it gets to survive on your own. The biggest punishment a few thousand years ago was that you were kicked out from the society.
I have no idea if there is any relation with self-esteem.
[carebox]
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

to add to my previous post, zamppe seems to think that most people on welfare or other programs are there of their own will whereas vast majority of people on them would take work if there was any available in their field or even outside if it wasnt some slavejob 9e per day thing. then other smaller portion is people who legit cant work normally (varying degrees ofc) and then there is miniscule amount of people who are capable of working but dont want to
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Can vividly recall TL bragging about living off welfare support because why on earth waste time working :p

(nat an argument, just remembered this. my mind was pretty blown when I saw him say it)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Vermin Supreme wrote:then other smaller portion is people who legit cant work normally (varying degrees ofc) and then there is miniscule amount of people who are capable of working but dont want to
based on my fake news biased statistics I would say ~2/3 of people on welfare have no job, because they don't want to, and 1/3 because they can't get a one
this varies a lot with the region, so lets say 5-8% of people won't work and depending on the regional opportunities, the rest of the unemployed can't find a job
[carebox]
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

pawq wrote:(...my mind was pretty blown when I saw him say it)
Eh, is there really anything surprising about a man not wanting to spend like half of the day doing things he would rather not do? Well, I guess it depends on the upbringing. It seems like some get accustomed to the idea that you have to struggle from the early years, while others get through whole childhood and school almost effortlessly and then they are like "wtf, you have to do all these annoying things? this fucking sucks ass". Sometimes I wonder if my parents weren't strict\demanding enough because I feel like I'm definitely closer to the latter category unfortunately. I wonder how tough would I be if I was born in Africa or something.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

felt like troll test
ToMaT
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

milagros wrote:
Tigro wrote:But why are most kuskis leaned more towards social system than market system?
years of brainwashing at schools by neomarxist teachers
Simply put, without any social system poor people will get poorer, (a few select) rich people will get richer and eventually the market system will collapse because the majority of people will be poor and only buy stuff they necessarily need to survive.

Sure, you can say it's unfair to pay more taxes if you are rich, but wouldn't it be more unfair if the poor people became even poorer and starved to death?
Sure, you can say it's unfair there is a law that says what's the minimum an employer must pay to their employees, but wouldn't it be more unfair if the people who do the worst (and often hardest) jobs get paid peanuts so that their employers can be rich?
Sure, you can say business regulations are unfair, but then you end up with monopolies etc.

Just a few random points to discuss as 'social system' is a broad term and some people think it's about giving free money to lazy people.
milagros wrote:
Ruben wrote:Might explain the extreme improvements in every part of life the last 100 years.
ofc not, the extreme improvements are thanks to science
Nonsense. Science didn't arrive in the third world countries?
milagros wrote:In all the fields, were women underperform, there are steps taken, to make their outcome equal. But when the sexes are switched, nobody gives a shit.
So what? Be a real man, do the job for them and stop whining about it like a crybaby. :lol:
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

milagros wrote:
Ruben wrote:When the fuck was royalty even remotely representative of actual people?
so where exactly do you have the idea from, that women were treated as a property?
because they were clearly not, just read some arbitrary book from 15-19th century
romeo would just buy julia and the end of story
They didn't even have the right to vote some 100 years ago.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Madness wrote:They didn't even have the right to vote some 100 years ago.
100 year ago DiCaprio died in Titanic and that ginger girl didn't, even though there was enough space next to her
[carebox]
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

milagros wrote:
Madness wrote:They didn't even have the right to vote some 100 years ago.
100 year ago DiCaprio died in Titanic and that ginger girl didn't, even though there was enough space next to her
What an excellent and thought provoking argument.

/s
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Ruben wrote:What an excellent and thought provoking argument.
The argument is that 100 years ago men != women, but it was neither men > women nor men < women
for example the large majority of victims in 1.WW were men
most of them didn't want to fight, the society forced them
[carebox]
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

milagros wrote:
Ruben wrote:What an excellent and thought provoking argument.
The argument is that 100 years ago men != women, but it was neither men > women nor men < women
for example the large majority of victims in 1.WW were men
most of them didn't want to fight, the society forced them
Yes, women were considered to be too weak and stupid for a lot of jobs in the past. What's your point?
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Ruben wrote:Yes, women were considered to be too weak and stupid for a lot of jobs in the past. What's your point?
men were considered disposable
[carebox]
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Ruben wrote:Yes, women were considered to be too weak and stupid for a lot of jobs in the past. What's your point?
Imo back in the day people knew what roles did men and women have. Better than today.
I don't want to tell what men/women should or shouldn't do, but if someone thinks men and women are the same, then he is astronomically stupid.

That being said, looking and comparing present and 100-years-ago past, we have women who strive for success instead of taking care of their households and emerging phenomena like men being on paternity leave, instead of providing for the family.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

44.5/55.5
50.5/49.5
56.9/43.1
38.0/62.0

nation, world = oke ) slight liberty and market freedom, progress )
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting