Mopolauta

Elasto Mania board
It is currently 24 Jun 2017, 23:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Making Money Online
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 05:21 
37mins club

This year I've been making money online from surveys and other things. I myself am a member of seven different websites. This was mainly how I was able to save up for a new computer.
I won't list the names of the four NZ websites here, just the international ones. I can tell you how much I have earned so far this year, and I was wondering if anyone else has been earning online too.

Neobux: $82.63
GiftHulk: $102.00
Toluna: $50.00
Website 4: $90.00
Website 5: $220.00
Website 6: $50.00
Website 7: $58.68

Total: $653.31 (everything in NZ dollars)

Post subject: Re: Making Money Online
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 10:49 
35mins club

oke, well, never orkade effort, but thought about it for pretty much 10 years. I remember making 30dolars in diablo2 by selling near perfect crown of ages! But I think making money for the sake of making money is not in me, and I dont need a new pc, 8fps in poe is enough.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 11:50 
39mins club

Isn't the return rate so low it is basically not worth doing? You could earn 10x-100x an hour by just getting a normal job?

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 18:04 
Kuski

yeah i am interested in money/time ratio.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 18:15 
Kuski

Lee: How much money did you put in to start with? I remember at least Neobux takes forever to earn anything significant without some initial money.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014, 22:42 
35mins club

If you've spent more than 30 hours on it, you'd be better off doing some overtime at work, I guess.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2014, 03:46 
37mins club

Time varies a lot. For Neobux I don't bother with ad clicks, I just do mini jobs instead. That works out to be around $1 per 6 minutes of work.
Some days I get lucky and earn around $10 for 30 minutes worth of surveys. Some weeks I don't do anything at all because of no surveys.
Some surveys say they'll take 40 minutes to complete for $4 but only takes 10 minutes, which is good. And some times it says it'll take 20 minutes to complete for $2 but it really takes 35 minutes, which is annoying.
All up the amount of time spent probably averages out to around 15 minutes each day (just an estimate). It's not that bad for some extra money on the side.
I know some of you were playing that Motocoin game and earning money that way. How much was earned through that?

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2014, 02:48 
Kuski

Don't you just click through survey as fast as possible?
I never bother reading questions in those

TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2014, 04:45 
37mins club

Nah, there are trick questions in there sometimes to stop cheaters.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2014, 19:55 
Kuski

some 300E on motocoin i guess
ez worth it
was maybe 12h total playing? dont remember

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2016, 21:19 
38mins club

1. Arbitrage betting:

Some 600-1300eur monthly.

2. Steam trading:

- buy cheap skins, sell it higher -> free games - i have 84eur on my steam wallet now and many sellable things.

3. Recyclix

I got 20eur free, it looks real, so i did pay in 20 eur cos they banned members who did not deposit, then i sold some garbage and did withdraw my deposited money, now i just reinvest all income. They have webcams from buildings etc.

https://recyclix.com/?id=29e22d95d3ebc4

Q: Which number Bjenn plays on roulette?
A: 29.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 08:49 
38mins club

Any updates on this? Would be interested in this arbitrage betting thing Labs mentioned, sounds solid (but risky?) judging by the numbers.

My only real accomplishments were winning Jace Hall's doom tournament and splitting $5000 with my friend; and selling some ingame currencies in online games for about $2300. Would be interested in knowing more about additional sources of income on the side, since both of the things i've done are basically seasonal. The former will most likely never happen again, and the latter happens once every 4 months or so, and takes about 200 hours kek.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 10:57 
35mins club

buy my shit and sell for profit

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 12:45 
Kuski

Well arbitrage shouldn't be risky because that's the whole point of that method. But if you want to make real money out of it then you have to bet a lot because the wins are not that big. It also takes time.. orka. Of course it also possible you make a mistake yourself and bet 500e for some wrong thing yikes. But there are many tools developed for this purpose, you just have to know if you can trust the tools and know what you are doing. I myself find real job an easier way to get money ROLf but sure if something easy and quick comes up I might jump on the bandwagon!

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 13:30 
38mins club

Much thanks for the input! I agree about real job, but it heavily depends on the country you're living in. It's completely unrealistic for me to earn more than 3-5e/hour even with good education and couple years of experience. So it'd be a huge plus to have something additional, at least for the next few months, hence the question :^)

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 14:26 
35mins club

well, my offer stands if you want to make money :) sell my shit and get a %. More or less riskfree for you. And I have some good shit that sells fast, don't even have to waste a lot of time and you probably have connections already.

hmm it starts to sound like drugs xd

PostPosted: 2 Feb 2017, 20:36 
39mins club

If you have marketable "digital" skills (coding, design, marketing, tech support etc) it doesn't matter where you live - you can make about the same amount freelancing anywhere - you just need to be able to convince potential clients you know what you'ŗe doing even if your portfolio isn't much to show when starting out. Fluent level of professional English is also quite essential to stand out and make people believe you understand every detail of the requirements.

No offense, but these "making money" methods are a huge waste of time when you could be learning marketable skills that pay off wayyy more in the long run. It's current year, you don't need to have a degree or to live anywhere in particular to make money comparable to American (or whatever) salaries. Just the ability to use resources available for free on the internet. And a self-motivated attitude because you basically run your own business and there's no boss to keep you from slacking off. I can see why the stability of a "salary job" can be enticing in western countries but in 3rd world or post-Soviet states it just makes no sense to not go for a digital nomad career instead if you can speak English at all as the payoff is way better.

39:37,91

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2017, 01:17 
38mins club

Oke, some update of my "shit".

1. Arb betting: huh its like 300eur-700eur monthly now...

2. Steam trades: hmm, smth like 100eur-200eur monthly (you can sell the skins for real money, so its real money, ye.)

3. recyclix: 0, this one seems dead, at least i got out from it without minus.

4. New one for me: Mining e-money with computer (bitcoin, ethereum, zcash etc...). Nothing yet, but i bought an 1070gtx to start mining, datas showin 5eur daily with one card, if it will work fine in the next weeks i go hard and buy a 'norm' rig with 4-5 cards in it, which will make about 20eur daily without any work. (i always need future plans like this, cos i dont have a job and i dont want to get one.)

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2017, 01:38 
Cheatless

Labs wrote:
if it will work fine in the next weeks i go hard and buy a 'norm' rig with 4-5 cards in it, which will make about 20eur daily without any work.

compare the profit to the cost of electricity, I wouldn't be surprised, if you were losing money

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2017, 01:51 
Kuski

even if his pc was drawing full power (550w) 24/7 the cost of electricity would be max 1-2e (i put price per kwh to 7-14cent range)

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2017, 01:55 
38mins club

milagros wrote:
Labs wrote:
if it will work fine in the next weeks i go hard and buy a 'norm' rig with 4-5 cards in it, which will make about 20eur daily without any work.

compare the profit to the cost of electricity, I wouldn't be surprised, if you were losing money

Price of electricity already down from that. (oke some prices went down, but still 4eur/card now) Check it here: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2017, 11:41 
39mins club

Historically you'd always make more money by buying (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc) and holding rather than spending the same money on mining gear and mining.

39:37,91