Kuski of August 2002

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Vote the kuski!

Poll ended at 30 Sep 2002, 20:49

DarMoeD
36%
Hibernatus
8%
Jalli
8%
Nostrada
16%
PeXi
31%

Total votes: 61

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Kuski of August 2002

Post by Abula »

Still I ask you to send questions for mrickx, Cloud, Abula, TorInge and GuyB. Interviews come someday.

DarMoeD: Do I really need to tell you about this guy? No one can beat him in total time in one year, I'm 99% sure. He will be the first under 39 minutes. He takes WRs every week and rules WCup. One player can't do more. This man is inhuman, something unbelievable, something I've ever seen before and probably won't ever see. Let's praise.

Hibernatus: The programming guru of Elma, can make anything. Don't get him angry. Let's thank he's not a bad guy, he could destroy Elma. He is the only one who can make newer Elma. Either he is a bad player, in top50 of World Totals eventhough he plays hardly ever. Da guru who lives in France, which is also awesome.

Jalli: He's currently the master of impsybility levels. No Jeppe nor psy can beat him. I bet he's waiting for impsy level of WCup4. He came to League from nowhere and immediately won 6 matches which was pretty amazing.

Nostrada: The famoust cheater with EML in the history of Elma. Has Warm Up WR (much better than the next ones) and many others too. Also had Zig Zag WR so hoyling skill isn't the only thing he has. I'm pretty sure he will be in top5 of final standings of WCup4. Many brilliat times are coming. And not least he drove the best total in 24 hours: under 42 minutes, isn't that something to appreciate?

PeXi: Was (and is) one the most important players in past that Across/Elma came so popular. He made the first version of Moposite (not named Moposite back then though) four years ago. He invented total time concept, arranges World Cups (the famoust contest, gathering hundreds of players around the world), made the first Stuff and Contests sections. Founded also the irc channel of Elma scene, #across. He made co-operating with Csabalázs to improve the scene. Nowadays he updates the official Elma WR table (and some other pages too). He had WRs in Across and top20 total. Team FIN is still active which must be the oldest team out there.
Last edited by Abula on 2 Oct 2002, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Re: Kuski of August 2002

Post by dz »

Abula wrote: Jalli: He's currently the master of impsybility levels. No Jeppe nor psy can beat him. I bet he's waiting for impsy level of WCup4. He came to League from nowhere and immediately won 6 matches which was pretty amazing.
Again, what does this has to do with August, which this poll is ALL about?
read: Kuski of August

nothing personal of course on Jalli, it's just i havent seen him doing anything on august..

If you cannot make up many nominates, then don't, just put up persons who really has done something, if theres not many, then let it be so.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Abula wrote:Still I ask you to send questions for mrickx, Cloud, Abula, TorInge and GuyB. Interviews come someday.
this is great idea but it doesnt seem to work, and its not a big suprise. ppl are just not encouraged enuf to ask or something.. but hey i know a solution, lets make a new thread concerning of interviews. there ppl could make up questions. when there is enough and no one has about nothing to ask, we could gather good ones and theres your interview ;)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:
Abula wrote: Jalli: He's currently the master of impsybility levels. No Jeppe nor psy can beat him. I bet he's waiting for impsy level of WCup4. He came to League from nowhere and immediately won 6 matches which was pretty amazing.
Again, what does this has to do with August, which this poll is ALL about?
read: Kuski of August

nothing personal of course on Jalli, it's just i havent seen him doing anything on august..

If you cannot make up many nominates, then don't, just put up persons who really has done something, if theres not many, then let it be so.
Jalli drove his newest insane time to impsy hard version last month.. Anyway I don't see this thing so important. Do you have to check the month, just think there are 12 kuski polls in a year.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

In August I beat the impossibility-lev in Special Contest section which means that I made all of the imposs/-psybility levs on Moposite.

Though I do agree that compared to the other candidates I haven't been that important in the Elma-scene.
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Jalli wrote:In August I beat the impossibility-lev in Special Contest section which means that I made all of the imposs/-psybility levs on Moposite.

Though I do agree that compared to the other candidates I haven't been that important in the Elma-scene.
Impsybility easy version? ;)
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

No, I made 45.15 on Impossibility. :-)
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Jalli wrote:No, I made 45.15 on Impossibility. :-)
I mean you haven't finished all impsy levels as you said in last post.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

my vote goes to darmoed, i mean, who else could you vote?

i know it's not august anymore, but just check the new wr on zigzag!
and its the new style, poor zeizei, too late :D
Last edited by dz on 15 Sep 2002, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

Okay, wrong word, but I have every best time/score on these levs on Moposite.

Happy now :P
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

the greatest achievement last month was pexi's decision to update wr tables every week :lol: :lol: :lol:
[carebox]
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

milagros wrote:the greatest achievement last month was pexi's decision to update wr tables every week :lol: :lol: :lol:
iih hih hiih, it was my decission ;].
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

it sure was a great idea..........oh, I've long brown tongue once again
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

ugh...
well, however brown my tongue may become, it was a good idea...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
kuiva
Kuski

Post by kuiva »

well i voted for pexi...these new playas don't seem to know how important he has been in across/elma history..and hosting wcup.
darm
38mins club

Post by darm »

well - i`am that new playa and i KNOW and APRECIATE what pexi did and doing now..

anyway, vote for him, cuz i want to be second to be nominated again next month %)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

dont obey that guy!

vote for darmoed :D
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Vote whoever, I'll beat everyone next month! :D
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

it's really annoying that you name spetember's poll "kuski of august". couldn't you just skip this month and name the polls in their correct names?
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

oops i put a msg here that wasn't supposed to be here :oops:
m0nkeii
Kuski

meh

Post by m0nkeii »

nah, its more like "vote for kuski's achievements in XXX month"

you couldnt vote for which kuski has best achievements in august if august hasn't finished yet
Image Click the m0nkeii! Click it! | A
| tt=47:31,02 | wc4= 100th |
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

august i gone in case you havn't noticed :lol:
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

it used to be that the kuski of the month was an achiever from last month, or few months. now for some "logic" reason we have to vote a kuski for each month, even tho we can't remember which month the achievement was in.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ribot wrote:it used to be that the kuski of the month was an achiever from last month, or few months. now for some "logic" reason we have to vote a kuski for each month, even tho we can't remember which month the achievement was in.
like I've said, system has failed quite a long time ago.. I really wonder why abula doesn't do anything about this :?:
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i'm not surprised at all :]
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:
ribot wrote:it used to be that the kuski of the month was an achiever from last month, or few months. now for some "logic" reason we have to vote a kuski for each month, even tho we can't remember which month the achievement was in.
like I've said, system has failed quite a long time ago.. I really wonder why abula doesn't do anything about this :?:
I am not? If every poll lasts two weeks we will reach the right date. November poll will be in correct time.

Winner of August 2002: DarMoeD, questions to this thread or here.