Kuski of November 2002

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Vote the kuski!

Poll ended at 1 Dec 2002, 21:45

Jokke
57%
kuiva
19%
MP
14%
Jalli
6%
Uube
3%

Total votes: 63

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Kuski of November 2002

Post by Abula »

This month we take the candidates from WCup standings + Jokke who did second in the last round. The poll ends on 30th of November 2002.

Jokke: He started playing before we other fellows had even born. He has been playing all these years without breaks (or yes, his army was 6 months, but he took a few WRs in that period anyway). He has had more WRs than anyone else which could make him the best internalist ever. He has always been in top20 total times. Check his positions in every World Cup. Final standings: Wcup1: 2nd, Wcup2k: 9th, Wcup3: 4th and in Wcup4 he's 5th currently. Thus he has always been in the top of Across and Elma. He still improving his total time daily and has the currently the sixth best total time in the world. Also Jokke started to update Moposite's replay section which means he won't stop his career soon :-). He helps the scene, let's thank him.

kuiva: Honestly, who guessed this guy is second in WCup4 standings after 9 events? I bet not even he himself. kuiva is also an Across veteran who still finds motivation to beat newer players. kuiva has had a few internal WRs but the best part of him seems to be in WCup. He was fourth in the first WCup.

MP: He claims he doesn't like to play internal levels, ye sure, check his total time, world 15th best or something. He has the best total time of those who haven't ever had a WR. MP is doing pretty well in Wcup4 eventhough he lost 75 points by accident. MP is newbie and therefore not that long elma history. Besides playing he is making own Elma site and Elma levels. His ALP level pack has been quite a success. MP is good in battles eventhough hasn't participated too many of them (at least not to Mopobattles).

Jalli: People remember Jalli as the sickest pipe driver which definately is true according to his records on Moposite's special levels. Jalli did his debyte in EML where he beat six good players in two days. Jalli won one WCup event but won't beat me in the final results, unfortunately.

Uube: Uube also won a WCup event, not everybody will do it during their carees (mostly because there is on WCup in every two years :]). Uube's skills show in 25-40 seconds levels. With his brother he has had many multi WRs and also hundreds external contest records on different Elma sites.
Last edited by Abula on 2 Dec 2002, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

I think, that kuski of december should be Trabi (or at least to be one of whom you can vote to). Look at Olp WR list :) His TT is 26:52:xx, the best in the World.
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Flatley
Beginner kuski

And what's that beginner kuski under my name? :) I've been playing for 2 years. ;)
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

does the fact that everybody else stopped playing olp about 1-2 years ago (and he only jsut beat zeizei's olp tt) and also that he just hoyls styles handed in to mopoiste replay section to get his wr's show why trabi shouldn't get kuski of the month. err yes.

anyway, i voted uube. a long time friend of mine.
team EM - why not ok?
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Flatley wrote:Flatley
Beginner kuski

And what's that beginner kuski under my name? :) I've been playing for 2 years. ;)
It's for people who don't read the rules. Also remember not to post off-topic to the threads.

I voted Jokke, once again.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
GodFather
Kuski

WHEN?

Post by GodFather »

This time you must win Jokke!!!

edit: this time Jokke must win :lol: :lol:
"... And you will now my name is the LORD when I lay my fingaz upon thee"
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

damn abu, I said I didnt want to this poll :)

...everybody vote Jokke, he deserves it
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Moporecs are mainly Trabi's recs. Those, which are not his, are worse than his. And if you think it's so easy to höyl those WR, than höyl them too. We should bring life to OLP.
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Speaking of OLP kuiva has second most ALP WRs after psy. That is REALLY good, just try to beat that...I bet there aint many who can do better even if they tryed
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Flatley wrote:Moporecs are mainly Trabi's recs. Those, which are not his, are worse than his. And if you think it's so easy to höyl those WR, than höyl them too. We should bring life to OLP.
i think for best players it's not hard to beat some of them
i have beaten one after a few minutes many times (i think whole top10)
[carebox]
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

He has also Internal and Lost Internal times. Best Lost Internal player in Hungary and 3rd in (normal) Internal.
eL
Kuski

Re: .

Post by eL »

MP wrote: ...everybody vote Jokke, he deserves it
and i voted for you, 'cause i hate you and i want not to do everything you say LOL
j/k
The fact that bob isn't banned proves that even Abula makes mistakes...
eL - the n00best n00b of all n00bs
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i voted for jokke, the theme reason's that he does good job updating moposite's replay section.
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

hmm...opposite what I say, maybe I could use this in the future polls too 8)
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Isnt this the place to suggest these?...
magicman should be in next poll, he has done really good in wcup....same with tapzu and maybe matte too
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

MP wrote:Isnt this the place to suggest these?...
magicman should be in next poll, he has done really good in wcup....same with tapzu and maybe matte too
i think it'd be great to have a thread where everyone could nominate players and put up reasons. that way, we could get wider view and abula doesn't have to make them all up by himself.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:
MP wrote:Isnt this the place to suggest these?...
i think it'd be great to have a thread where everyone could nominate players and put up reasons. that way, we could get wider view and abula doesn't have to make them all up by himself.
http://moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=629
magicman
Kuski

ye

Post by magicman »

then when they wote on any1 they gonna say like:

He's doing well in int./ext./wcup/cups/tt/ bla bla ;)
Powers: long lvls/höyle/invitingstyles/hansome ;)

And yeh Matte is doing well....
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

as i thought about i realized it's not very possible to have realistic "kuski of the month" poll every month, because as already won person cannot be nominated again. so i've changed my view on this and well, i dont really think the name should be changed to any other, it's so known among ppl.

actually i realized it's not even said in the rules that the candidates should have done something during the specific month. i guess it's just fine as it is, a voting event to produce interviews. though i hope there will be more candidates at once in the future, and i honestly think there should be more than only the second most voted guy who gets to next one, since it's kinda unfair to "finally" get on the voting at the same time as "obvious" winner.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Winner: Jokke
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

man some guys seems to have no kind of appreciation towards the kom title as they don't even bother to "accept their reward". where's the thanks to all of us who gave them a vote eh ;i