The LOM comp has get to little attention....

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Do you think this comp get to small attention?

yes
72%
no
28%

Total votes: 47

Jonas
Kuski

The LOM comp has get to little attention....

Post by Jonas »

I really like the concept of this competition.....and the first months it was really serious fram moposites side....but it has became more and more unserious now and sometimes I even think it´s dead.....how come?.....I hope this will change so that people want to participate again.....look at the number of levels that has been sent in and look at the loss of levels since the start.....it´s really sad and I hope that this comp will get the attention it should have at least next year.....

I understand that Abula and Pexi has a lot of other things to do except this and it´s incredible that they can do all this things with moposite and Wcup and so on.....but can´t anyone help them with LOM?....please...
Last edited by Jonas on 4 Nov 2002, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

You're right.
And someone should clealy help them with some parts of moposite, it's getting to big for them. Last time the LOM got updated it took 1½ after the deadline for sending in the levels
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

not an area for polls....
ab, it cannot be made choosable where it's actually possible to try post polls?
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Always believe in better future. September LOM is almost ready (I started to do it before seeing this thread) and then I send the October levels to psy and skint0r.

I'm sure I will reach someday the limit where my Moposite mail box is almost empty (300 mails now) and I can update all sections in time.

After writing my own interview I started to make FM site ready. Soon it will be published. Same time I'm doing this LOM. Also kuski section is getting ready. The only problem is Kinglist because jcl disappeared.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

I`ll try to participate as much as possible this year, but it`s to late for me to make a level for the January LOM 8)
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

There isn't a lot of interest in this forum also. I think the LOM is maybe not enough in the picture at the moposite. Maybe it should be between the shortcuts? It is now one of the minor contest. (Internals, World Cup, Kinglist, Total Time in 24h) But maybe is the moposite more for people that hoyl than that design levels. :roll:
Maybe we kuski's are not enough interessed in it?
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

It gets definetely not enough attention, because there are such beautiful and funny levels with many good ideas we should treat better.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Bonobo
Kuski

Post by Bonobo »

A funny competition, it made me know that there's a maximum of 300 polygons. I think it get attention, but another guy who updated records and all other stuff would be needed. First time I compete in this, Jan 2003, Feb. It's not the largest competition, neither the smallest.
[TT=1:01.67] || < [AC] >, Go
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

LOM get very little Attention in my opinion :(

Guess you have to get WRs............
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

even topics about lom get less attention...