About submitting to records at moposite d0t com

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

wwwDotcoM
Kuski

About submitting to records at moposite d0t com

Post by wwwDotcoM »

What happens if (and may one) submit more than a time his state.dat to records@mopo?

For example I've send in too early and I have improved more than a minute since then (from 52:4x:xx to 51:2x:xx) - yes, it's very easy with 50+TT - may I send in again and will Abula use my last sent state.dat in the update or simply consider my several emails as spam and like ban me or something? :)

What is recommended in a case like that? :roll:
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i'm sure nobody will ban you, i did that too a few times
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Several mails are not problem, but please try to keep them in less than 5 per update. It's also my bad because I can't promise any exact dates to update.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

Abula wrote:Several mails are not problem, but please try to keep them in less than 5 per update. It's also my bad because I can't promise any exact dates to update.
Sorry for stating the obvious. But as you said, it's your falt, can't help it that I kept improving Höylä Mission. I'll stop spamming now. Just waiting..

edit: fakk, happened to improve once more :Z
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä