acrossing dreams

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

had elma dream just before I woke up today..
mainly it was about wr table, in my dream there was around 15 new wrs, only remember 2 of those tho, 23.33 gravity by Dariuz and 33.22 pipe (hmm) by Abula. The table had new design, and it was split into different parts. One parts was "Replays" and it included spreaded wr-recs, I remember clicking dariuz gravity-rec and came to lautathread about that specific rec.
Also there was "Top10"-part at wr-table where wr-holders had agreed on showing their top10's on their wr-levs.
Thats pretty much what I remember.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

once i had this dream about a wr in Steppes (duno why that level) and i found a 8.xx style for it that involved getting over pole and going more right than usual, then driving back left. duno how it was 8.xx but it was and i remember thinking in the dream 'i wonder if this style is possible irl when im awake'. so i woke up anxious to try it, obv was totally meaningless
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

nice.. But its only dreaming :wink:
Seize the day
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

30. Pipe 28,56 tijsjoris Sick
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Samir wrote:30. Pipe 28,56 tijsjoris Sick
In my dream there's the bounce.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

original msg deleted .. nvrmind

btw what would the total time be there ?
Proud Member Of RDK
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

tijsjoris wrote:
Samir wrote:30. Pipe 28,56 tijsjoris Sick
In my dream there's the bounce.
Now I understand :)
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i had a dream that i got 17,79 on twin. :lol:
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

TJ, your dreamtime on Double Trouble is almost one sec behind current WR
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I defy that.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i dreamed that luther had some kickass style at enduro, the time was 44:xx, i don't remember much of the style, only that there were many alovolts in a row in combination with a brutal bounce :P
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

I had elmadream last night..
I was playing Bowling and had really good runs going all the time, 52.xx runs it was, the level looked slightly different than real one. Everything looked about the same as real level, the end though looked like mirrored version of that ¯\__ before pipe and the flower was at pipeentry's place. (but there was no pipe in this end)

At one specific run of those 52.xx at the end I suddenly got into a 3D-version of the level myself and I wasnt driving my bike anymore, I was just standing at the top of the __/¯ just before flower and I threw down my cat towards flower to finish, but he started to rotate too much and his paws went just around the flower he missed it and I failed to finish :X
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

+)

Poor cat..
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

john.. heah nice dream 8)
Seize the day
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Ahahha, sounds like you've got some chemical inspirations for your dreams?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

damez, john
could have been wr:)
[carebox]
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

this is short but whatever...

I was playing elma and john was watching.. Then we talked some and he promised to show max ez wr style on double trouble :roll:
Seize the day
goofu
Kuski

Post by goofu »

last night i dreamt that i played Enigma
and it was so ez that i got 10,xx

when i found out it was a dream i was like "dam that fucking dream :evil: !!!" :D
TT: 45:43:64
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

happened to me with level 07 : 4,96 or 4,98 WR with tight bounce on some right wall

the level was changed, and in my dream I could not recall the name of the level 07. (wasn't lucid though, so I thought I had the "real" WR)

but it was a "dream" WR! but the latter are always kewl, whatever the context :D
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

tor made 9.82 to tag last night 8O
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

havent had elma dream for ages, but few years ago had maybe 10 warm up style dreams or so :D
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

This is my first Elmadream (Sorry for bad English)

I visited the WNO teamsite, and I went to see the times of the team. For some reason the browser didn't load the whole table, only all levels up too 37. But in this table the total times were placed in the top. Then i saw John had 35.59.9X, zweq had 36.03.XX. I were like WTF...already, it's impossible. Have WNO explored so many styles already??!!!

Then i saw Juzam had the same tt as Tor Inge, 36.38. Juzam has dropped like 1.22 minuttes? He has got extremly motivated or something!!?? All the times of Juzam were grey, but for some reason i just could see three times on my screen in the table. I cheked what times Zweq and John had done, but then i could see all levs up to 37. I saw that John had a new time in jaws, but i couldn't see the time.

Then i quickly went to moposite, but before the site was loaded i wake up.

I'm glad this was a dream!
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hah, just got a flashback of a really awkward dream I had this morning, because I was looking at the WR table and noticed Otork's WR.

I had a dream wherein I was talking to milagros, we were talking a bit about other kuskis and how funny they were, when suddenly I coined the nick of Otork. And then milagros dryly stated that Otork was in fact his wife.
I was shocked, and began to realise how it was all so logical; he (as it turned out she) had always had a female avatar in lauta, and I had never seen Otork and milagros at the same time, so they must had been sharing one computer.
And milagros made it even worse, telling how obvious it always had been, just like Abula was in fact Zweq's father, because you could tell it by the shape of their noses. I didn't believe that though, thinking it was one of those milagros jokes.
According to milagros Otork was a very fine woman, who only played elma when mila was at work and prepared dinner right at time when the man arrived home.

So now when I was taking a look at the WR table, I noticed Otork's nick and remembered again that he actually was a she, only realising shortly after I was terribly fooled by this stupid dream. :lol2:
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

O_o
39:37,91
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

damez, secret revealed:/
[carebox]
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

damez
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

made 13.91 on warm up. fack was so angry when woke up and it was untrue
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

haha berh got dominated when he woke up cause his pants were wet too.

J/k berh.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i had another elma dream :P

i woke up, got changed and went upstairs to play elma. before i played i checked paprika for news. there were apparently 2 new wrs :o
i looked down the table and the 2 highlighted levels were together, steppes and gravity ride. at first i focused on gravity, but my eyes shot up to steppes time first. i saw 10,26 by Tojka (who the hell?!) and then i checked gravity again, and i saw 22,46 by Jazka.
possibly realistic times?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Ok, this is a very long dream, and the elma part begand like in the middle, but i will now summarize the like 1 page long build-up to the elma part with a few sentences. if anyone likes the dream, i might write the whole first part, because it was a really amazingly coal dream when i saw it, with the enviroments and the details in the dream. 8O

Ok, first part summarized:

Ron's father in harry potter, was apparantly the terminator (but only by looks, nat by personality). He had been pissed off at 2 keepers of a toll booth so he had made them run away in their van.

Later in teh dream ron's father (the terminator) was standing on their trailer, and harry potter was sitting against a rock in the sand. (this in one of teh 20senences long enviromental- description areas) Anyway they were parked close to the road (only road that could be seen in this barren wasteland) sun was setting with a purple sky behind the van that approached, so they didn't see it untill it zomed by.

One of teh owners of the toll booth jumped down from the roof of the van (gotta telll you this detail, so amazing for a drem: When he jjumped it was like a TV shot where you saw the camera circle around him as he slid on his back on the asphalt after jumping down of the moving van. iremember when he then raised himself, that i was thinking "woder if you can see the wound, or if they forgot to make it". but before you saw his back he was standing on the same trailer as ron's father) Rons father like pucnched him so he flew away into the sky and then the owned guy went to his partner from the toll booth and said "He's blue"

Harry asked ron's father what it meant, and he replied "In this world there are people against voldemord, and for voldemort. but betwen those who are against him there is a line, one side is red, and one is blue. (didn't get any more explanation than that.)

Here begins the elma part:

Anyway so we were driving down this road, with forest on one side, and on the other forest too, it seemed. so we were like driving (we being me on teh elmabike, and 2 others on bikes behind me). Then from behind we saw this ship (like a year 3000 hovercraft-car, but it seemed totally normal to us, until we noticed the red part on the front.

Apparantly we were blue, since we were driving off the road and just some inches from crashing into trees. then i remembered i was driving down on one side. Here it apparantly wa a like 100 merter deep gorge, and then 10 meters from me the forest began again, at the same height as the road. so anyway i drove down on a very old, wooden, viewing point over the gorge and watched the hovercraft drive by.

I drove up to the road again and now there were like 100 guys on elma bikes. I noticed they had those ribbons you have in gymclass, around their shoulders, and also one in their hand, so i drove by a guy with a red ribbon, and i apparantly knew what i should do, so i took my blue ribbno in my hand, spun it around my arm, then it like unspun itself really fast and hit the other guy on the arm, and ghe went like "ouuw) and io was very pleaed. I kept hitting red guys and they tried to hit me. i saw several blue ones too but i knew i shouldnt hit those. i saw some red guys that were boys from my old soccer team, i apparantly hit them extra hard. Then

Here begins the real elma part

We were now driving, just me and one red guy, on a gravel road tht goes past my ocountry house into the forest. I started to attack, and drove away from him. then i knew i had to drive over one of the 2 apples on te road. i did and then somehow the other guy was next to me.

I don't know how but i got the information that driving over the apple represented a race that was there before, wheich was more like a jogging round wehere everyone had fun. then 2 guys from the jogging mass atacked and ran away. this made the rest of the joggers devestated, cause this was made to be fun, and if you attacked and got tired, it wouldn't be fun anymore, so they smashed 2 apples and went home. When i then smaached my apple it was a sign that i attacked and did not have fun. this made the other guy catch up with me, so we could once again drive together and have fun.

Anyway, when we passed a field we saw a grandstand where people were cheering and clapping, then we saw ahead of us on a road 2 high blue poles. the road was about 3 meters wide, and the poles were abour 3 centimeters wide, but like 3 meters high. We were so scared, we slammed on our brakes and just stood there. you could easily see between them and on the outside of them how the road cnotinued along a field. we stood there and the crowd now wnt silent.

Then after maybe 3 mins it was another day, and the crowd was still there, or maybe there again. then somehow i kew that there was gonna come a guy who knew how to pass these steppes-like poles. then he came behind us. We politley moved our bikes to the side of the road as he approached onne of the poles. (You might think he was zweq and was gonna brutal here?) no, the guy just drove inbetween the poles, and kept driving on the other side along the field.

so we followed him, and apparantly the race from yesterday was back on. we drove, and approached a place along the gravel road where the gravel disappeared and is replaced by a mountain-stone ground. And in a little encline before this place i stopped, and turned around, and the other guy won the race.

Then it was like the next day an i saw like a camera shot of a store, and donald duck, you know the very old one with liem very long and ugly beak, came out with skiis in his hands and was like "well now i have warmed up for the race, and bought new skiis, so now i will win this, and then huey, dewey and what the hell the third is named (might be lewy?) and walked by the store lookign at donalde and went like "You stupid ass, the race WAS on yesterday, and you lost! then i woke up.

Might not have been that much emla (except for steppes) but now you know how my mind's working. ._.

sarri for much text, but it could easily have been 3 times longer. and sorry if it was nat 100% elma, i guess im not that obsessed yet :D
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

I dreamt i was sleeping and dreaming of a new 19.xx style on islands, then i woke up in my dream, and actually drove 19.32 i think... but then i woke up for real :s
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

what was the style?
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

duno the lev didnt look the same but there was some longjump to flower and some cornerdodging at bottom row of platforms, all i can remember now
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

I dreamt i was in belma with much argentinian players : P. and today, i saw Abula tt in a dream, it was 39.59.xx :D.
maybe real some day?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Goddamnit sla, that nightmare of yours about all those argentinan motherfuckers in belma came true, sadly.

Anyhoo, besides many other dreams lately, I dreamt something about elma, too. It started with me browsing lauta and finding ANpDaD posting at the "bet which WRs will be done" topic, where people could close bets about impsy and psy world records. This sick russian guy claimed his $110 from zweq, because he had beaten warm up, with time 13,29 :P
At this time ANpDaD became infected, and he uploaded his rec, which was named 01_5way.rec, for no apparent reason. I went on watching the rec, and it showed a good rec on warm up with a buggy bounce at the apple, right towards the first usable descending slope on the left. It was stunning! Also, the time was already updated by px, which is probably the most weirdest thing about this dream. :lol:

Yesterday night, I had this battle, and drove this replay with a sick bugbounce, on which I remarked that it would be ez 13 with such a bounce on warm up. Guess that's where my brain found the inspiration from!
http://up.k10x.net/imoqdocdurqqw/Fish0494.lev
http://up.k10x.net/gracdligcfxqc/fish0494LOL.rec
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

saw a dream that Iggi made 29.84 on over and under, dear god...

im not fakcin kiddin
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Nice dream, it's odd how if you dream of a specific person, it's usually some random dude. Like for me it was cyre. Who did 12.20 warm up.
39:37,91
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

tijsjoris wrote:Goddamnit sla, that nightmare of yours about all those argentinan motherfuckers in belma came true, sadly.
Argentinan motherfuckers yea always mongoin and writing spanish.
Actually two argentinians, sla and iguana. Maybe you think that all non-europeans are neggers and you see them at every place. But that is not a reason for hating you.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

hoh, sorry, I might be mistaken. I always assumed that these guys were from argentina, like you guys. :?
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

tijsjoris wrote:hoh, sorry, I might be mistaken. I always assumed that these guys were from argentina, like you guys. :?
No!! All those idiots from Argentina? No thx :P. Just me and iguanaco.
No problem taijs. I know, you just related the spam, mongoin and neggerism with my country. But that is not a reason fot hating you.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

No, really, I just assumed those spanish guys with the weird nicks were argentinan. Wether they're real or not, they're mongo. It doesn't relate one bit with your country, or with you.

Anyway, I'm glad we don't hate each other.
Xiphias
39mins club

Re: acrossing dreams

Post by Xiphias »

been checking for wr updates... like the only interesting stuff in teh scene these days..

and remembered my dream from last night xD

I went to paprika news page and saw...
68 new wrs XD I was like.. that's not even possible.. I clicked the link and I scrolled down.. and saw Zweq had 15.02 on Hill Legend ... wtf? that's like 0.01 slower than my wr.. :D
but then at last saw it was an old wr table :p table 168

nice short dream it was
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

*smirks* for a short while
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

lol, dreamt 2 elma-related dreams in same night :D

1st was my mom who ate the banana cup 4 prize from boneless xDDD she told it wasnt that bad :DDD
2nd was a conversation ousite, around a small bride in the nature with abula about moposite update, but it wasnt really abula cuz he had long brown hair... the most funny in this one is that a superviser from my work talked with us, wtf :D
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Abu actually has quite long quite brown hair.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

always mixed zebra and abula... dunno why. my mind didnt, dreams are revelator :D
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i saw a dream that there were 54 new wrs, like 14.7x flat track by pab, yes, PAB. thats the only wr i remember unfortunately. then i checked date and it was 1st april, some joke by px, funny joke i must admit

im also consistently having dream about this "lost" impsy hard internal level that is ez wr, i mean the point is that it feels like ez wr but is too hard to make clean ride, which is pretty much the story with all long internal levs nowadays. so that constant feeling of "damn ez wr but impsy" has transformed to a nice imaginary lev which i seem to dream about every now and then. I could draw some parts of it already, but many pieces still missing. very funny feeling always when i think about that lev