Chain level (this is a new one)

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Loz
Kuski

Chain level (this is a new one)

Post by Loz »

I'd like to start a new chain level as soon as I can, but I wanted to help with the last one, but I didn't get a response, so anyone give me a theme, I'll start it off, about 30 polygons max each maybe, and a small bit, but I would like sm reccomendations for limits, ect.ect. I am willing to allow anyone a place in the team, but I might heve to limit the numbers, but if it goes over 50+ I will have to deny new entrys asking to join in, but I need the following:
:arrow: a theme
:arrow: some kind of limits for it
:arrow: any other ideas
contact me here or at Dred_furst@hotmail.com
team RATI www.teamrati.tk
Loz
Kuski

sorry

Post by Loz »

sorry, i thought that because smone else had made one, then I asked to join in, but no-one let me, so i thought i'd make me own one,
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

i would like to participate!
theme is hard with limited stuff....maybe simple?
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

INSANE GUY QUIT THIS. BARTEK IS RIGHT. THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE FOR GOD SAKE!!!!
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

what problem do u have if its not uploaded to moposite???
Loz
Kuski

dont worry

Post by Loz »

Dont worry, this will be on MY website, where just at the moment, I have started a small contest, nothing major, pretty small too, but this is not the place for that, but I have thought for a theme, have sections that have different themes, the first 13/14 on the lom levels, starting in 2002, and then when we run out of space, we stop it, when we run out of space in the level that is, and start up another with a different theme
--visit my site now at dredfurst.downtowndet.com. a start will be up sometime soon, when I make the first part.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

think up your own ideas for crying out loud
Loz
Kuski

okaaay...

Post by Loz »

okaaay... anyone got an idea for a theme?
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

I would like to join this chainlev and I`m not a n00b in editor.
Loz
Kuski

theme

Post by Loz »

I need a theme first
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

BarTek wrote:everybody steals my idea..stop ok

anyway....if u amke a chain lev then dont send in to moposite..i saidi would send mine first ok since it was my project from beggining..
bartek, stop sooking ok. he can do what he wants. plus, since youve taken so long to finish yours then its gonna be your fault if he sends in his before you do.

and that "everybody steals my ideas" shit. wtf are u talking about. does that mean that the first person to have a contest on their site can say that too? or what about cups? does that mean no one else can have a cup because pexi did it first? your logic is stupid ok.
MopoGirl wrote:think up your own ideas for crying out loud
and what the fuck have you thought of that gives you the right to say this to someone? i haven't seen any GOOD ideas from you ever. so you shut up ok? at least bartek has some kind of reason to say something because this chain level was his idea. but you are just a whining little girl who is starting to get jealous because other people are doing a chain level too.[/quote]
team EM - why not ok?
Toaster
Kuski

Hmm...

Post by Toaster »

BarTek wrote:everybody steals my idea..stop ok

anyway....if u amke a chain lev then dont send in to moposite..i saidi would send mine first ok since it was my project from beggining..

good luck btw wth urs..bye
I'ts not only yours, I got the idea at the same time as you :twisted:
(Btw. It's Still running on elmasite (.::PDG::.))
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

just upload them all to moposite, if abula lets you
there it could become part of kinglist of you could get a compitition going for the best chain level for the year, (caus thats how long they tend to take), this should eliminate any crap ones that may be produced, it wouldnt take any credit away from those who participated in any individual one, and bartek could still take the credit for being the one you started this new trend,
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Loz
Kuski

Post by Loz »

I thought of a good theme for the chain lev, skyscrapers, everyone can have a skyscraper
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Mick wrote:but you are just a whining little girl who is starting to get jealous because other people are doing a chain level too.
what do i have to be jealous of? no, really, explain to me what you meant

all i'm saying is that i think it's ridiculous that bar comes up with a cool idea and all of a sudden there's a million others doing the same thing!
but anyway, you're the ones who are whiny, copying someone's idea just because you didn't get in the original chainlev.
so have fun with your chainlev .. L
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

thanks mick, you must be a nice person....
i have no prob with theme skyscrapers.....
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

Hey Mick...I think it´s you who have a problem here...Why do you say something like that to MopoGirl?
What Ideas have come up with??
You´re just a poor bastard who plays Elma all day...I hope you enjoy have a WR, but who gives damn?...
I just look at the times on th WR-table and not the names....I don´t even now if you´ve got any WR left...I hope not...You don´t deserve them....
Why dont you all do a freaking chainlevel if it´s so fun?
I think BarTek:s idea was really cool and the level will be so cool....
So Mick what´s the problem of BArTeks level taking so long time...what matters is the result...!!!
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Jonas: What has Mick deserving WRs or not got to do with Chain Levels. Stick to the subject.

Mick: There's no reason to insult MopoGirl, she was only expressing her opinion. If you want to say that you don't agree, say something like "I disagree with you because....", instead of "what the fuck gives you the right to say that".

The problem with the chain level taking so much time is (like Mick has said before) that most people have lost interest when it's finally finished. I really think BarTek should have given each person one day to make his (or her) part. It can't be that hard, can it?

It's true that BarTek hasn't copyrighted the chain levels, and he has no right to say that no one else can do it. But he can say that he thinks that other people are copying him.
I don't think there's any point in another regular chain level like Bartek's, but it sounds like a good idea with chain levels with themes (although skyscrapers sounds a bit boring). Maybe you couldn't even have some kind of chain level of the month contest? Which team can make the most consistent level. (It might be a bit hard to control that different people really make different parts, though.)
Just a thought.
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

i will say what i think magnus, if u want to ban me, then ban me. and to jonas, omg.
Hey Mick...I think it´s you who have a problem here...Why do you say something like that to MopoGirl?
cos all she does is come here and whine about stuff and its annoying.
What Ideas have come up with??
none, but im not here telling other people off for doing something that someone else has done before am i?
You´re just a poor bastard who plays Elma all day...
haeh, ok. you obviously dont know me.
I just look at the times on th WR-table and not the names....I don´t even now if you´ve got any WR left...I hope not...You don´t deserve them....
if u dont look at the names how do u know i have wr's?

plus: look at the new internal times page to see clouds comment, he summed it up pretty well i think.
team EM - why not ok?
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

It's great that you say what you mean, but no conversion has ever recieved a lift in quality by someone insulting someone. Maybe Roni is annoying, but instead of telling her to shut up, tell her that you disagree with her.
This is what makes discussing (or arguing) over the internet worthless, people say so many things they wouldn't actually say if they were in the same room.
Jonas wrote:I just look at the times on th WR-table and not the names....
That's one of the silliest things I've ever heard.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

see i told you there should be a flame war topic, then ramone,mick,mopogirl,jonas etc can abuse each other as much as they want without it clogging up good topic space,
but i supose i mite get flamed for saying this
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
m0nkeii
Kuski

Post by m0nkeii »

oh ky jelly you idiot. you play elma too much ok?
i don't want to hear your whinging so shut up
hehe i'm just joking

just listen to bartek, don't send it to moposite or anything if he asked you not to
roni was giving support to bart, that's all, but she didn't have to be so full out woth it
"think up your own ideas for crying out loud"
they can make a chainlev as long as it's ok with bart and..it is. but they can't put it on moposite
Image Click the m0nkeii! Click it! | A
| tt=47:31,02 | wc4= 100th |
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

BarTek doesn't decide if they can put it on Moposite, Abula does.
I agree that these chain levels are pretty much rip-offs of Bartek's, but just because he came up with the idea first that doesn't mean that no-one else can do it after him.
Loz
Kuski

Post by Loz »

the start of the chain level will be up sometime this week, if not, sometime next week, bu ive been really busy setting up a server to learn how toset it up
Loz
Kuski

Post by Loz »

Ive had a really big problem with my site: A person who watched me type in my admin pass and now i cant admin it until I get a friend to fix it
Loz
Kuski

Post by Loz »

fixed the site, the start will be up in a few days
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

BarTek wrote:3rd. MagnusB: 1 day to make each part you say? Do you know how long it took me to make up the rules for this...if the chainlev is going to be good it needs supervision....noone can make their part the same day they recive the lev....also i need to asnwer ppl's questions and maybe ask them to correct some flaws in their parts and re-send the again.
Well, maybe not 1 day. What I'm saying is, it's too slow right now. There must be some way to do it a bit faster?
Snowy
Kuski

idiot?

Post by Snowy »

what's a chain level?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: idiot?

Post by Kopaka »

Snowy wrote:what's a chain level?
one person make a little part of a level, and another makes another part and so on...
Snowy
Kuski

Re: idiot?

Post by Snowy »

Kopaka wrote:
Snowy wrote:what's a chain level?
one person make a little part of a level, and another makes another part and so on...
okey. then I understand, thanks.
<font color="red"><h6>Fuck a goat. Riiight?</h6></font>