VIDEO test!

All low-quality locked topics are moved here. The forum can be used for testing too.

Moderator: Moporators

Juish
38mins club

VIDEO test!

Post by Juish »

I made my first video! testing here

please let me know how quality of capture looks?

Jonsykkel vs. Jamppa
TT= 38 somethin
Igge
38mins club

Re: VIDEO test!

Post by Igge »

bad resolution, bad bitrate, bad music, good recs
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

it was in 16:9 but youtube changed it on me. i now have sony vegas pro 11, its quite a bit easier to maintain quality with that program. plus such better transitions effects and titles. i dont know much about the bitrate and how to optimize that for youtube. all my pcx files i captured are 1920x1280, so i start out with a decent quality product. maybe i had a problem right off the go with how i saved the videomach file. hmm dunno still much testing to do with settings. thanks! any bit rate info could help :)
TT= 38 somethin
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

When using videomach you should select "full frames, uncompressed" as codec so you don't do encoding/compressing in both videomach and your editing program which can get messy.

Sounds weird that youtube would change aspect ratio, if you want more help you could try uploading the original file you uploaded to youtube somewhere(makes it easier to see if you did something wrong)

Anyway awesome music =)